• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

where to put it? hmmm

https://twitter.com/DAndreSwift/status/1213225232644935685?s=20

10 minutes ago, richham said:

They refer to him as "his majesty"?  :rolleyes:

From what I've read on other message boards and such, his dad (the lawyer who drafted this) appears to be uhhh… crazy.

I don't care what school you play for, this is just odd. Couple that with several other errors (who are the "Lords of London") and you get... this. 

2 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Yeah, pretty sure he meant to say Lloyd's of London, lol. 

It's honestly pretty embarrassing that an attorney would release this kind of statement and not find an error like this.

Did no one proofread this before it was released?

People on Twitter get called out for the wrong "your/you're" all the time, so I can't imagine the backlash in a formal setting like this

4 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Alex Leatherwood returning to Alabama for his senior season.

Dylan Moses is still planning on coming back, but there is a chance he leaves still. Could be a good fit for the Falcons 

No respectable attorney writes like this. Perhaps he was trying to be funny or sarcastic, though highly doubtful based on his photos.

Yep, Bama has to hope Smith comes back and they get a grad transfer WR or two. If Tua leaves as well, we're going to see a return to the ground and pound Bama of years' past. Kirby has mentioned it several times, but Bama got explosive in the passing game when they got 3 outstanding WRs to throw to. Same with LSU and the emergence of their top shelf WR's.