Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gbpack10

Congrats on your future win Sunday

140 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

Brian-Fantana-Easy-Champ-Anchorman.gif?s

On 12/3/2018 at 5:54 PM, Gbpack10 said:

No we suck.The last time we beat Atlanta was what 20 years ago. You guys will look like a Super Bowl team against our garbage team. We have never been the same since you destroyed us in the NFC Championship game. 

All of those games you were thinking of...all of them. Even the one where Ryan out AR'd AR early in 2016, were in Atlanta. Quinn's last claim to fame is that he owns AR and the Pack. He's not going to have a lot to hang his hat on after playing in GB in December. 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:37 PM, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:37 PM, Gbpack10 said:

I told you we stunk more! Lol congratulations.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:03 PM, DogIsYourName said:

Take your trash talk back to your board!  We're going to lose and it won't be close!  You might think yall will lose but you're going to be disappointed about that!!!

Where are you at GBPack???  Come eat some crow, you winner!  Typical Pack fan getting on here talking smack about losing, then you don't even come back when your team wins!

I mentioned that this game would be like a kitten tussling with a puppy.

I want a do over.

The game was more like a cuddly kitten versus a rabid raccoon.

GB's reserve linemen were as good or better than our starters.

3 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

Where are you at GBPack???  Come eat some crow, you winner!  Typical Pack fan getting on here talking smack about losing, then you don't even come back when your team wins!

I see how those people in Wisconsin are now.  They think their to good to talk **** to us and rub it in.  How dare they disrespect us like this and walk away with credibility, respectability, and honor.    They **** sure aren't Saints fans you can believe that i hope that win makes them happy >.>