Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gbpack10

Congrats on your future win Sunday

140 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I bet you are a real hit at parties.

People are just having a little fun in the face of a disappointing year. Anyone taking the time to have a couple thousand posts on this board is a true fan of the team. You are no better or more of a fan than anyone else here. Opinions on what's best for the team may differ, but we all want the same result in the end. Nothing anyone says on this board has any impact on what happens on game-day, during FA or in the War Room.

Like I said. Lighten up, because you are coming across as a real ****-head right now.

IDGAF

4 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

Image result for bender laughing gif

Embrace the suck likes this

3 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

No we suck.The last time we beat Atlanta was what 20 years ago. You guys will look like a Super Bowl team against our garbage team. We have never been the same since you destroyed us in the NFC Championship game. 

Bro you don't know..it's the falcons. We know how to blow away sure fire wins. It's what we do. We will still lose up 40 points with 2 minutes left, we are experts at making impossible defeat normal.

4 hours ago, vitaman said:

You clearly have not been watching us.

It will be a fight to the death between a cute puppy and a 2 month old kitten.

Good day to take up Pickleball or rake leaves.

Rofl. Good post my man. Sums it up

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Bro you don't know..it's the falcons. We know how to blow away sure fire wins. It's what we do. We will still lose up 40 points with 2 minutes left, we are experts at making impossible defeat normal.

Ryan's had two fumbles returned for touchdowns and Julio is giving piggyback rides to DB's in front of the refs. We can assist.

Embrace the suck likes this

6 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

We lost to the Browns dawg! :(

16 minutes ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

We ALWAYS beat the Packers... This time though, I don't know... These Falcons are B A D.

Yep you guys do as everyone else beats us too. You guys will blow us out again. Please put us out of our misery I'm begging you guys.

11 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

We lost to the Browns dawg! :(

We lose to everyone. Thank God last Sunday was the final game I have watched.

11 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

We lose to everyone. Thank God last Sunday was the final game I have watched.

You still have Aarod and have you looked at our defense? We had the Lombardi in our hands and we dropped it like a hot potato. We will lose and we will probably allow Rodgers to hit a hail mary from the parking lot.

Tandy and PokerSteve like this

This thread has got to go in the TATF Hall of Fame. It's so dayum funny. I couldn't stop reading it.

I think we'll be the Huckleberry though. Anyone notice the Realfeel temp in GB is like 6 degrees on Sunday? I bet we won't even come out of the tunnel. LMAO

31-30 GB as we fail on a 2-point conversion to end the game. Who the heck wants to play in OT in 6 degrees? Not us.

Tandy and PokerSteve like this

"Toughest game left: Week 14 at Green Bay. Beside the fact that the defense has to contend with Aaron Rodgers, being outdoors in the cold at Lambeau Field probably won't help Matt Ryan and the Falcons' offense. -- Vaughn McClure"...and we have two division foes left at their house

14 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

We lost to the Browns the week after they fired all their coaches. We will probably lose this week.

I'm hoping we go 4-12 so at least we get a better draft pick and we are forced to fire some coaches.

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

More like Tyrone Williams vs Byron Hanspard.

Ouch.

I think Hanspard might have been a good RB eventually. Hated that injury he suffered. He had some jets.

16 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

Hopefully this game is played with a running clock, no stopage time and commercial free

They ought to go old school and leave the players home and let the coin flip decide the winner

Edited by Falconsin2012
lee sunset likes this

It would be a totally Atl Sports thing to do to win out and not even get a top 10 pick.  Luckily though, we aren't good enough to do that.  ****, Arizona will probably beat us.