Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gbpack10

Congrats on your future win Sunday

140 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Lighten up. You are taking this **** way too seriously.

Nope. I expect every player to bust their arse every play of every game.

Sorry if you have lower expectations. 

Just now, Falcon Man™ said:

Are you serious with this crap? 

That's what the preseason is for... 

Yeah I'm serious! And guess what buddy? Were BACK in the preseason because our games mean NOTHING now... So yeah why risk Julio#11 hall of fame career over nothing and just sit down Mattytired#2 and call it a season ok!? We suck. You're looking for heartbreak aren't ya? 

Just now, BraveFalcon11 said:

Yeah I'm serious! And guess what buddy? Were BACK in the preseason because our games mean NOTHING now... So yeah why risk Julio#11 hall of fame career over nothing and just sit down Mattytired#2 and call it a season ok!? We suck. You're looking for heartbreak aren't ya? 

Call 1-800-DannQuinn

And 1-800-ArthurBlank

Tell them about your idea about players getting paid millions. 

Get a clue buddy. 

Just now, Gbpack10 said:

My team is garbage. We just know how to find ways to lose. That's what we're great at.

Boo. 

Hoo. 

1 minute ago, Gbpack10 said:

You guys will trash us. You beat us that one year in the playoffs 27-7 and 45-20 a couple years back. We're used to heartbreak. I hope you whoop us so bad. Blowout losses are better than close losses anyway.

Id pay to watch a game where both teams showed up actively trying to lose. Game ends on Green Bay botching an attempt to intentionally miss a FG. Wind carreies the ball right through the uprights as time expires. 

5 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Call 1-800-DannQuinn

And 1-800-ArthurBlank

Tell them about your idea about players getting paid millions. 

Get a clue buddy. 

Call 1-800- Homerism

And 1-800- blind to reality

Tell them about your idea about winning with dummies for coaches.

Snap into reality buddy

Edited by BraveFalcon11
PokerSteve likes this

8 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Nope. I expect every player to bust their arse every play of every game.

Sorry if you have lower expectations. 

I bet you are a real hit at parties.

People are just having a little fun in the face of a disappointing year. Anyone taking the time to have a couple thousand posts on this board is a true fan of the team. You are no better or more of a fan than anyone else here. Opinions on what's best for the team may differ, but we all want the same result in the end. Nothing anyone says on this board has any impact on what happens on game-day, during FA or in the War Room.

Like I said. Lighten up, because you are coming across as a real ****-head right now.

Edited by RubberDucky

10 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

You guys will trash us. You beat us that one year in the playoffs 27-7 and 45-20 a couple years back. We're used to heartbreak. I hope you whoop us so bad. Blowout losses are better than close losses anyway.

I have 4 words for you

Cleveland Blew Us Out

PokerSteve, mjqvi, Osiruz and 2 others like this

3 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

Lol we suck

2 Most Expensive QB's in the NFL and the question is which one's team is worse.  Maybe this will send the salary inflation on QB's back down for the future.

A QB means a lot to a team but it is meaningless if there is no line to protect him and/or receivers to catch his passes.

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

Well, honestly, I doubt very seriously that we win - but the best we can hope for is no more injuries I guess.     Good luck with your next HC.    Here's to no injuries - and at least some entertainment.   About everything else is gone for this season.

Yep, basically it's stats now.  I'd like to see Ice go over 5000 yards for the first time.  And throw over 30 TDs again. 

40 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Boo. 

Hoo. 

Dude, we suck.. 

Relax and go get yourself a nice footjob lol

fe192f71ec017b46857b0c968d796292.jpg

Edited by BraveFalcon11
Osiruz likes this

22 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

2 Most Expensive QB's in the NFL and the question is which one's team is worse.  Maybe this will send the salary inflation on QB's back down for the future.

A QB means a lot to a team but it is meaningless if there is no line to protect him and/or receivers to catch his passes.

This is true.  It's like those 2 and 3 hundred million dollar contracts in baseball on one player.  Those teams rarely if ever win the world series. 

46 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

My team is garbage. We just know how to find ways to lose. That's what we're great at.

Maybe we can call it “The Futility Bowl”! :lol:

16 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

I won't watch the game but to end this thread I'll check the final score to see how bad you whooped us.

How many SB's y'all have?  I'm not really feeling sorry for your woe is me act on here. I mean maybe you are down, but stop and think about our Franchise and our fans and how we've struggled 52 years.  You may not even care about that, but woe is us!