Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gbpack10

Congrats on your future win Sunday

140 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

A win would be a loss

So, you seriously think the Falcons are going to purposely lose? 

Dafuq? 

12 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

We would be better off losing at this point for a better draft position, so of course the Falcons will do the opposite and win. 

This is the stupidest thing I have read in a very, very long time. 

Congrats. 

2 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

Every teams confidence level and performance has gone up after beating us.

I dont expect anything less.

Rodgers vs Falcons Defense?

Ill put my money on Rodgers any day.

So enjoy it, you guys got this. 

It may be closer than most people think, but, you guys at home will figure it out.

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

The state of readiness of our team for this game is roughly one notch up from roadkill. When the game starts y'all will get such little resistance, you'll think you're playing a bunch of dead pigeons, but really we just start slow then taper off.  :huh:

DeepHatefulDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

:lol:

PokerSteve likes this

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

Listen here bucko.  You don’t come to our board throwing your trash talk around.  Falcons got their eye on the prize - top five pick baby.  We are a juggernaut and you cheese-heads aren’t stopping this train. Whoo, whoo! Heck, the Pack is going to look so you good,  you’ll be thinking playoffs again.  I will relish your tears.

KRUNKuno likes this

10 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

So, you seriously think the Falcons are going to purposely lose? 

Dafuq? 

They should... A win would be ON THE ROAD would be a slap in the face to us fans personally when they couldn't even spark a pulse to even win at home if their life depend on it smh... Why win for now? Whacha gonna get out of it, satisfaction? A win now would feel like " the sexy girl and smart beautiful girl in high school you always wanted but she NEVER wanted u.. Then 20 years later she's 285 pounds fat , flat butt, skinny legs, protruding ankles lol,  flat feet with no arch and 6 kids by 6 different men and NOW she wants you.... 

I'd pass uo on the win and get a young and sexy draft pick then to settle for the washed up trashy win that mean nothing now.

Edited by BraveFalcon11

Just now, NoTalentAssClown said:

Listen here bucko.  You don’t come to our board throwing your trash talk around.  Falcons got their eye on the prize - top five pick baby.  We are a juggernaut and you cheese-heads aren’t stopping this train. Whoo, whoo! Heck, the Pack is going to look so you good,  you’ll be thinking playoffs again.  I will relish your tears.

Your profile name matches this post. 

No offense. 

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

They should... A win would be ON THE ROAD would be a slap in the face to us fans personally when they couldn't even spark a pulse to even win at home if their life depend on it smh... Why win for now? Whacha gonna get out of it, satisfaction? A win now would feel like " the sexy girl and smart beautiful girl in high school you always wanted but she NEVER wanted u.. Then 20 years later she's 285 pounds with 6 kids by 6 different men and NOW she wants you.... 

I'd pass uo on the win and get a young and sexy draft pick then to settle for the washed up trashy win that mean nothing now.

Every MF'in professional NFL player lines up to win every dam game. 

Get used to it, rookie. 

Don't say that! I want the Packers to beat the Falcons!

1 minute ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Get used to it, rookie. 

That’s not true at all.

many players are thinking to stay healthy during this time when they know they’re out of the playoffs, thus not giving full effort.

many players also don’t play to their full potential when they don’t believe in the coach or message anymore.  That’s generally how coaches get fired.  Not because players are giving full effort and they’re just losing games.  If all players gave full effort every game then no coaches would ever get fired.

PokerSteve likes this

2 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Get used to it, rookie. 

No!! I will not get used to having a washed up useless win... The same way i wouldn't settle for a trash bag chic with 8 kids by 8 men and fat and ball headed... U can have her. I'll take the new meat "translation" draft pick. Rest our starters and let our back ups play...

11 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

That’s not true at all.

many players are thinking to stay healthy during this time when they know they’re out of the playoffs, thus not giving full effort.

many players also don’t play to their full potential when they don’t believe in the coach or message anymore.  That’s generally how coaches get fired.  Not because players are giving full effort and they’re just losing games.  If all players gave full effort every game then no coaches would ever get fired.

Dude. Whether playing for their current team or auditioning for their next one, EVERY NFL PLAYER plays to win every week. 

12 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

No!! I will not get used to having a washed up useless win... The same way i wouldn't settle for a trash bag chic with 8 kids by 8 men and fat and ball headed... U can have her. I'll take the new meat "translation" draft pick. Rest our starters and let our back ups play...

Are you serious with this crap? 

That's what the preseason is for... 

2 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Dude. Whether playing for their current team or auditioning for their next one, EVERY NFL PLAYER plays to win every week. 

I highly disagree.  But to each his own.

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Lighten up. You are taking this **** way too seriously.

Because what people say on a message board directly affects their team. :ninja:

You guys will trash us. You beat us that one year in the playoffs 27-7 and 45-20 a couple years back. We're used to heartbreak. I hope you whoop us so bad. Blowout losses are better than close losses anyway.

Tandy likes this