Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gbpack10

Congrats on your future win Sunday

140 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

You might want to watch. We've been embracing the suck around here the last 4 weeks.

Who woulda thunk a late season Pack and Falcons game would be meaningless at the start of the season?

Meaningless? This is for prime draft position haha

37 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

Bro we've averaged 15.3 ppg in our last four games and haven't seen a win.

Our defense gave up 26.8 ppg against mostly offensively challenged teams.

FalconJim and Tandy like this

39 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

You still have Double Check!  And with the way we've played the last four games, it may be all you need. 
Rodgers will probably throw 30 or 40 short passes over the middle, to every receiver you have available, right into our soft, bend-but-don't-break defense!  Then, he'll mix in a few shots down the field, and our safeties and cornerbacks will promptly be called for pass interference!  It'll be a massacre!  LOL!

Bottom line --- if we win, I'll be surprised... 

Man, who would have thought going into the season GB v ATL week 14 would be a game nobody had any interest in. Only headline will be how does GB respond after firing Magic Mike McCarthy.

1 hour ago, Gbpack10 said:

The state of readiness of our team for this game is roughly one notch up from roadkill. When the game starts y'all will get such little resistance, you'll think you're playing a bunch of dead pigeons, but really we just start slow then taper off.  :huh:

DeepHatefulDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

The state of readiness of our team for this game is roughly one notch up from roadkill. When the game starts y'all will get such little resistance, you'll think you're playing a bunch of dead pigeons, but really we just start slow then taper off.  :huh:

Damm Poker :lol:

roguebeaver and PokerSteve like this

47 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Garbage vs Trash  Someone has to win. 

I was thinking more like vomit vs diarrhea, I have vomit kicking a field goal in the final minute to win. Final score:

Diarrhea 27

Vomit 24

I-Dont-Want-To-Win-64.png

It would not surprise me to see a 0 to 0 tie! As it sits now, u guys are a half game better than us, record wise! 

Rock on, cheesey curd living pack!

Better draft pick in the offing!

Go pack go!!

I'm thinking more like a pro bowl type exhibition.  It takes a lot more effort to play defense than offense, and both these defenses will be thinking more about which set of Taylormades to take to Freeport in a few weeks than about stopping their opponent.

PACK            40

CHICKENS   30

PokerSteve and LongLiveNito like this

You are kidding, right?

In case you haven't noticed, this Falcons team  would reach into a barrel full of p**sy and pull out an a**hole. 

(Sorry to be vulgar but no vulgarity in the world is worse than this season anyways.)

Osiruz likes this

35 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I was thinking more like vomit vs diarrhea, I have vomit kicking a field goal in the final minute to win. Final score:

Diarrhea 27

Vomit 24

:lol:, this works also!

46 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Ah, so that's why they call you 'Poker'. 

PokerSteve likes this

Y’all just fired McCarthy so you have that “fresh” feel that comes with it.. much like Hue in Cleveland I’m sure plenty of GB players felt like McCarthy was holding y’all back. So you have a free spark, you’ll most likely dismantle us

PokerSteve likes this

Hahaha this is the craziest thread ever , arguing about how bad each team is and actually pulling for the opposing team .... with that said we lose (Atl) were horrible 

Tandy likes this

2 hours ago, Gbpack10 said:

True fan. 

A win would be a loss

9 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

We would be better off losing at this point for a better draft position, so of course the Falcons will do the opposite and win.