Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gbpack10

Congrats on your future win Sunday

140 posts in this topic

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Gbpack10 said:

We are going to get smoked by you guys Sunday. We can't beat you anyway so this is going to be a massacre in your favor so an early Congrats. I plan on not watching at all and doing something else Sunday. 

You do know what's been going on with our team as well, don't you?

You clearly have not been watching us.

It will be a fight to the death between a cute puppy and a 2 month old kitten.

Good day to take up Pickleball or rake leaves.

rounz likes this

1 minute ago, Gbpack10 said:

You might want to watch. We've been embracing the suck around here the last 4 weeks.

Who woulda thunk a late season Pack and Falcons game would be meaningless at the start of the season?

4 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

Naw bro, y'all can have that win. We are playing for a pick.

12 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

Well, honestly, I doubt very seriously that we win - but the best we can hope for is no more injuries I guess.     Good luck with your next HC.    Here's to no injuries - and at least some entertainment.   About everything else is gone for this season.

No we suck.The last time we beat Atlanta was what 20 years ago. You guys will look like a Super Bowl team against our garbage team. We have never been the same since you destroyed us in the NFC Championship game. 

11 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

If you've got a problem the Falcons will fix it 

13 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

Oh heIl no.

Our defense is so bad that any avarage team can  will and has whupped out Butts.

Your Packers will score on every possesion and we will not, the net will be another Epic Beatin by the Pack.

We are Soooo bad that even Coach Kirby looked smart calling that trick play against Bama.

3 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

No we suck.The last time we beat Atlanta was what 20 years ago. You guys will look like a Super Bowl team against our garbage team. We have never been the same since you destroyed us in the NFC Championship game. 

We haven’t looked the same since the score was 28-3

You guys usually smoke us in Lambeau. Usually when we play Atlanta you guys blow us out in the playoffs or reg season. You guys will win 45-20.

24 minutes ago, Gbpack10 said:

Take your trash talk back to your board!  We're going to lose and it won't be close!  You might think yall will lose but you're going to be disappointed about that!!!