Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtybyrdGA

Hawks December game thread

142 posts in this topic

Dec 03 2018
Mon
07:30PM
Upcoming Atlanta Hawks Game Schedule (EST)
Edited by DirtybyrdGA

33 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Just want to see guys compete and not get ran out of the gym tonight!

Try the wizard game..lol

Feel bad for TP, but lol at espn. They care so little about the Hawks they think Taurean is a rookie when he’s a third year player.

I guess it won’t let me post the screenshot of the notification. I’m sure blkbigdog35 will post the full story, I’m too lazy.

Edited by Drew4719
blkbigdog35 and jayu70 like this

Ankle injury to sideline Hawks' Taurean Prince at least 3 weeks

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25453766/taurean-prince-atlanta-hawks-least-three-weeks-ankle-injury

•  

The Atlanta Hawks say forward Taurean Princewill miss at least three weeks with a left ankle injury.

Prince was hurt Monday when he came down on Golden State's Shaun Livingston while shooting during Atlanta's 128-111 loss to the Warriors.

X-rays were negative, but an MRI on Tuesday revealed that Prince has a ligament sprain, bone bruise and soft tissue inflammation. The team says he'll be re-evaluated in three weeks.

Prince, a third-year player out of Baylor, is averaging 15.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game for Atlanta (5-19).

On 12/4/2018 at 4:57 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

Ankle injury to sideline Hawks' Taurean Prince at least 3 weeks

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25453766/taurean-prince-atlanta-hawks-least-three-weeks-ankle-injury

•  

The Atlanta Hawks say forward Taurean Princewill miss at least three weeks with a left ankle injury.

Prince was hurt Monday when he came down on Golden State's Shaun Livingston while shooting during Atlanta's 128-111 loss to the Warriors.

X-rays were negative, but an MRI on Tuesday revealed that Prince has a ligament sprain, bone bruise and soft tissue inflammation. The team says he'll be re-evaluated in three weeks.

Prince, a third-year player out of Baylor, is averaging 15.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game for Atlanta (5-19).

Get well Prince but I think we will be better without him

Eazy123 likes this

I support the Hawks, but I don't really watch them this season They are a train wreck on both ends of the floor right now (kinda like our Falcons), but a lot less talented making them cringewworthy to watch .Also like the Falcons, I believe coaching is holding this team back from being better. Not playoffs better, but better.

54 minutes ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

I support the Hawks, but I don't really watch them this season They are a train wreck on both ends of the floor right now (kinda like our Falcons), but a lot less talented making them cringewworthy to watch .Also like the Falcons, I believe coaching is holding this team back from being better. Not playoffs better, but better.

You're not missing a thing.

Maybe in 2 or 3 seasons the Horrible Hawks will be worth watching, right now it's like pouring bleach into your eyes. DON'T DO IT.