Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GET-ME-A-DB-TD

The Irony

32 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I never saw dbs so far away from receivers in Seattle, granted a better rush. But Tru is never close to anyone and he shys away from contact or only puts an arm in to strip. Unless he's replacing #44 we need size to help seal edges in the run, we get pushed or engaged way too easy and can't shed for sheet. I'd take him any day over #44 tho fosho 

They would play off .

Tru does get up the los when it is man or of he is going to bail.

He actually has played pretty well over most of the last several weeks....it just goes unnoticed

50 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

So I take this post as a cry for help........you want to be on team "draft for need" now don't you?? ;)

This is worse. 

This is red a freakin-lert 

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Kazee has not cancelled out Rico.

Kazee has more interceptions but he has more blown assignments and missed tackles than Rico had.

We rarely looked disorganized on defense with Rico.....we frequently look confused on defense with Kazee.

Corner in the first is what would be clueless.

We have a vastly more important issues at rt,rg, DT and linebacker

Ehh. You can fill Line holes in FA. Nobody letting a solid corner walk away.... unless you just blew out your Achilles. 

If they finish out the season with 0 pics.... you will be listening to Mike Mayock talk about it for two months. Guar-rone-teed

Matter of fact..... O-Line or OLB will be the ONLY positions taken in the 1st round in the draft over a CB if they go there. 

Tru,Rocky,Oliver or Poole..... AT LEAST one of these will not be here next season. Oliver a Rook and Poole is a Quinn "Utility" player which makes him safe.

So go ahead and look at the others. In our system, you can't just throw a Duke or Foye out there on a Reciever. Tryna tell y'all. The terrible two about to be broke up.

8 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

We all thought that our D getting decimated by injury was the reason for our demise. We got Jones back, He played lights out..... and what happened? Nuthin. Kazee is already better than Rico so that's a cancel and Keanu is the only thing left. 

We decided Poe/Clayborn were expendable...... unless you think Neal is the missing link. I'm absolutely done with the D by committee. I want Monte Kiffin in here calling D and Sark can stay. With that being said it looks like Quinn can stay on as the figure head or pound sand either one. Either call the F'n D or go away.

If we don't draft a Corner in the 1st we are clueless. Alford and Tru are absolutely useless......... think hard about this question......

When was the last time in history a starting CB tandem didn't have an INT in a whole season? It's getting close folks.

How about the offense sucks and the defense was gassed. Lamar Jackson ran up and down the field with people chasing him all day. They held them in check until they couldn’t anymore and were tired. The offense couldn’t score to keep it close.