If We Lose Next Week To Another Team That Just Fired Their Coach

KRUNKuno

16 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Quinn should definitely then be on his way out.

And McCarthy in???  Doesn't he call his own offensive plays?  That would get rid of Snark ---- which I would be totally fine with!!!  I mean, he'd have a MVP QB to work with, and a lot more offensive weapons than he had in Green Bay. 

But really, I don't think this would happen.....I think Quinn deserves another year or two, before we start talking about serving him his walking papers. 

And there's no doubt, McCarthy will have another HC job, and SOON! 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The falcons aren’t going to fire Quinn this year. Making more threads about it won’t change anything 

Yea, you're probably right --- but, stranger things have happened --- I figured Mike McCarthy would retire as the Packers HC, too... 

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

There has been trouble in paradise for years there now...

Really?!?!?!  I knew there had been some "rumblings" about discontent among the sheep, this year, but didn't know it had been going on for years.  I know, in "TitleTown" if you don't win a SB in as long as it's been for them, traditionally, heads will roll... 

Honestly, I think we could trade up if we wanted if we don’t wind up top 5.

Is there anyone we’d definitely want that is a guaranteed top 5 pick? A top 10 is probably all we need to get a player in first and even round 2.

We got a few extra picks to trade up. I just want to get whomever we want. I want to evaluate results on team getting “their guy”. I think Calvin will eventually blossom and be more reliable. Peoples expectations are get back and “win the SB we threw” but unfairly criticize rookies like CR that overplay their draft spot in a skill position.

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The falcons aren’t going to fire Quinn this year. Making more threads about it won’t change anything 

But they should.  Twice he would have been beaten by teams with an interim coach.  If that doesn’t tell you about him then I don’t know what will. 

Just now, FalconJim said:

Really?!?!?!  I knew there had been some "rumblings" about discontent among the sheep, this year, but didn't know it had been going on for years.  I know, in "TitleTown" if you don't win a SB in as long as it's been for them, traditionally, heads will roll... 

Actually, I don’t know. I’m just full of crap like the talking heads that feed me the propaganda I in turn spew.:tiphat:

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Actually, I don’t know. I’m just full of crap like the talking heads that feed me the propaganda I in turn spew.:tiphat:

Hahahahaha!!!!!  Good one! 
Dang those dreaded "talking heads" ---

Edited by FalconJim

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yeah honestly can hardly trust any narrative shoved down throats of masses. Some truths get mixed in with lies and conjecture then we are told it’s reality.

I hear you!!!  I try to just take what "they" have to say with a grain of salt, and make my own conclusions... 

I really dont think we win another game....MAYBE Arizona.... and im not upset about that...plus i think the worse our record is the more aggressive they will be with self scouting as well.  Got some fat(contracts) to get some relief from. Team just needs the trenches upgraded imo and we will have a much more enjoyable 2019.....with Quinn of course

1 hour ago, FalconinPA said:

Great just in time for us.

Yup. Facing coaches with no play calling track record is difficult. You never know what to expect. Browns were on a roll with Williams, but after a few games/tape, opposing coordinators can now pick them apart. We don’t have that luxury with the Packers unfortunately. 

Edited by Sidecar Falcon