Anybody Else Turn The TV Off, After The Ryan Fumble For A TD?

1 minute ago, FalconJim said:

I know, I did ---- I'd had enough!  And I can't even remember the last time I did that. 
When it comes to The Falcons, I've always been a "glutten for punishment", but not today. 
So many wasted opportunities, dropped passes, fumbles, un-called penalties, etc., it just
became too much to watch ---

Trust me, you didn't miss anything. 

12 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

I havent watched this dumpster fire since the browns loss.   

Good decision, I gave it until after the Taints game because, first I have Season Tickets that didn't sale for the Dallas game and two, they were the Taint's!

11 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

This was the first game I didnt watch any of since about 2013

Me three!

2 minutes ago, YouTellMe said:

Second week in a row I've spared myself the misery. I hope the rest of you come to your senses soon.

Like I said, I enjoyed crowded shopping and going from store to store and didn't miss it at all! 

7 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Good decision, I gave it until after the Taints game because, first I have Season Tickets that didn't sale for the Dallas game and two, they were the Taint's!

Me three!

Like I said, I enjoyed crowded shopping and going from store to store and didn't miss it at all! 

"I enjoyed crowded shopping and going from store to store" --- man, sounds like you're serious!  LOL!!! 
Anyway, good luck in your new place! 

13 minutes ago, big_dog said:

We keep too many losers on the team. Bilichick has a 25% plus player change each year. The Falcons hold dead wood and today was an example of how it hurts.                                             

We also, have a habit of cutting guys who seem solid in preseason, that we could have used during the regular season. 

Just remembered one other point. There were so many Raven fans in the stadium seats that they out cheered the local fans. Mainly because the local fans mill around the hallways and play switchies during the game instead of sitting their arses down and supporting the team like the Raven fans did. :doh:

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

Just remembered one other point. There were so many Raven fans in the stadium seats that they out cheered the local fans. Mainly because the local fans mill around the hallways and play switchies during the game instead of sitting their arses down and supporting the team like the Raven fans did. :doh:

That would normally be an issue for me, but since I myself pressed the eject button on this season, I can’t blame them for finding something else to do that was more entertaining. :shrug: