Dirtybird3

Top 5 Top 5 Top 5!!

111 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Steel City Falcon said:

Yup, but can they pull off losses to TB, Arizona, and the Panthers to stay in the top 5.

Carolina and TB yeah. Arizona MTL not.

On 12/2/2018 at 1:46 PM, FalconinPA said:

Is this team tanking, or are they really this bad?

The latter, my friend. I believe we might've covered this already.

OUr draft position won't matter if we don't have a new coaching staff come next season. Quinn and his guys all suck, and they need to go.

On 12/2/2018 at 4:59 PM, Doctor Kildare said:

I can't get too excited. I think Dimitroff and Quinn would pick Vic Beasley over Claude Humphrey or Peria Jerry over Aaron Donald.

I don't see why people are bashing that pick so much.  He was my choice in that draft and alot of other people loved that pick as well.  He was very good in college and a legit top 10 player coming out.  I mean people had us picking Shane Ray and Bud dupreee in that draft as well.

I mean if we are getting technical about this for those that dropped to us at DE we literally took the best of the bunch in beasley and he is the only 4-3 DE/edge rusher to make te pro bol out of that entire draft.  Im not saying he is some world beater at all but compared to how crappy that draft has been overall he has played better than alot of them.   If you look at this list of players that draft wasn't that impressive at all and Beasley wasn't a bad pick either he hasn't been great but he hasn't been complete trash either.    Everyone can say Todd Gurley would have been a monster here and i like Gurley as a player but behind this O-line im honestly not sure he does any better than Freeman would have because Freeman is a very good RB when healthy in his own right.  If you swap places with freeman and Gurley on the others team who out produces who?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_NFL_Draft

On 12/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, Cole World said:

The top 3 teams will MTL stay the same. With 4 games to go.

Cardinals have: Lions, @ Falcons, Rams, @ Seahawks

Lions have: @ Cardinals, @ Bills, Vikings, @ Packers

Giants have: @ Redskins, Titans, @ Colts, Cowboys

Bills have: Jets, Lions, @ Patriots, Dolphins

Jags have: Titans,  Redskins, @ Dolphins, @ Texans

At the moment we are currently #6 with 2 games left.