Dirtybird3

Top 5 Top 5 Top 5!!

111 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Beasley is a bust, but Takk is really good. We need a better DT. Pointless to win meaningless games and jeopardize our luck at a top 5 player.

Tell that to the players and coaches playing for job security, bonuses and pride.

They definitely aint takin a loser boy mentality and trying to tank.

Also I'm paying hundreds of dollars to go see this bush it. I definitely aint tryin to pay to see tankers. Fk all tankers. :angry:

Atlanta looks like a team that is headed toward some type of coaching staff change. The Falcons need help protecting Matt Ryan, and Ryan needs more options than desperate heaves toward Julio Jones. A lot of Sunday was the latter, with Ryan targeting Jones eight times but completing just two of those passes. Austin Hooper led the team in receiving and caught its only touchdown, and the Falconswere even worse on the ground. These seem to be the final weeks of Steve Sarkisian in Atlanta, which will need to turn to a new coordinator and replacements along the offensive line in 2019.

-- Nick Shook

2 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

Is this team tanking, or are they really this bad?

They are tanking! Watching Ryan is my barometer of effort level after seeing him play for 10-years. Today he was just enough off (especially throwing behind the WR) to give it away.

Do not think he was too happy about the picking himself up off the turf part though, although he always seems to not get hurt.

Edited by Cheap Talk

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Atlanta looks like a team that is headed toward some type of coaching staff change. The Falcons need help protecting Matt Ryan, and Ryan needs more options than desperate heaves toward Julio Jones. A lot of Sunday was the latter, with Ryan targeting Jones eight times but completing just two of those passes. Austin Hooper led the team in receiving and caught its only touchdown, and the Falconswere even worse on the ground. These seem to be the final weeks of Steve Sarkisian in Atlanta, which will need to turn to a new coordinator and replacements along the offensive line in 2019.

-- Nick Shook

Agree with this. Sark needs to go. In a four game slump and still running the same bush it. Manuel is getting handled and Armstrong is a ***** joke. If Quinn doesn't fire em all he needs to go and take that brotherhood bush it to some other NFL team. Oh and Dimi shoulda been gone years ago.

14 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

They are tanking! Watching Ryan is my barometer of effort level after seeing him play for 10-years. Today he was just enough off (especially throwing behind the WR) to give it away.

I was trying to tell with watching the defense. Trufant and Alford were running in circles and missing tackles like crazy. A couple of time I saw them both running away from trying to make tackles.

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Tell that to the players and coaches playing for job security, bonuses and pride.

They definitely aint takin a loser boy mentality and trying to tank.

Also I'm paying hundreds of dollars to go see this bush it. I definitely aint tryin to pay to see tankers. Fk all tankers. :angry:

Too late to save their jobs, should've tried harder when it counted. We've looked like chicken doodoo also season long. Honestly I hope Sark gets the axe.

2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I was trying to tell with watching the defense. Trufant and Alford were running in circles and missing tackles like crazy. A couple of time I saw them both running away for trying to make tackles.

Funny!

1 hour ago, falcndave said:

Cheer all you want. The hard truth is that if your talent earns you a top 5 pick...you need more than a top 5 pick to right the ship. 

Not really, usually that means your qb play is the issue. 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

-- Nick Shook

Replacements along the line with a new OL coach.  Sarkisian can stay.  

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Agree with this. Sark needs to go. In a four game slump and still running the same bush it. Manuel is getting handled and Armstrong is a ***** joke. If Quinn doesn't fire em all he needs to go and take that brotherhood bush it to some other NFL team. Oh and Dimi shoulda been gone years ago.

I really don't believe that our coordinators will go anywhere.  We need better LOS players and we need better OL coaching.  It wouldn't hurt to see better defensive coaching either.  

The draft will not fix this team never has never will. You people are hoping to much on that! I have been around since season one and that has always been the hope of many other people. It has never done anything to fix this team. I don't know what the answer is. I don't think anyone does. How can you  possibly be happy that we are now at the #5 pick, that just sad. Playing for a draft pic geez. It want fix anything. Look at the Patriots they go out and get no names and build a great team. Come on people. Grow up!!!

1 hour ago, etherdome said:

Replacements along the line with a new OL coach.  Sarkisian can stay.  

What has Sark done to help the Falcons offense get out of this slump? What has he done to prove he's the man capable of getting the most out of this talent?

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They reportedly had a 3rd round pick on the table a few weeks ago and didn't take it.

well that demonstrates some stupidity....smh

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What has Sark done to help the Falcons offense get out of this slump? What has he done to prove he's the man capable of getting the most out of this talent?

Scheme is sheet, once you realize there is no run threat the play action is gone and he cant adjust. Can't just line up your best 11 and think talent will prevail like college.. 

Unfortunately, we still have TB and AZ on the schedule along with downward spiraling GB and Carolina. We won't be picking 5th folks, so don't get your hopes up. 

I do think GB and the Panthers can beat us on the road, and TB is rising fast with Winston back in the fold, but no way should we lose at home to AZ, which lands us around pick #8.

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. Most want to run Beasley out of town. Takk was on a five game ghost tour until today. Ridley is a drop machine. Jailin Collins was a waste and Oliver can't get on the field with all the half as play from Tru, Alf and Poole.

Let’s just forget about Neal and Jones huh? I guess it helps for your garbage argument. Last year people were wetting their pants over how good Quinn and TD drafted. Need I remind you about Mike Smith and his drafting? Yeah talk about garbage. 

Flying Falcon likes this