Dirtybird3

Top 5 Top 5 Top 5!!

111 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

Is this team tanking, are they really this bad? 

Might as well take advantage of the injury riddled season and get in the top of each round. Trade compensation is all I'm seein of there's teams wanting to move up day two 

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

Giants won but we are still at 5

I watched the game and everything for that purpose knowing we'd move up if they held on and won. I don't know why I put put 'loss' smh, thanks 

Cole World likes this

Just now, Doctor Kildare said:

I can't get too excited. I think Dimitroff and Quinn would pick Vic Beasley over Claude Humphrey or Peria Jerry over Aaron Donald.

Don't make me hate you you sumbish.  But that is true.  I'ts also true no one can predict how a player is going to turn out. 

Having said that, it would be asinine if this team didn't throw every pick at the OL/DL. 

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Why get excited about this staff drafting again.  It’s obvious that what DQ and his staff want do in the NFL is not working.  They are to get bigger and nastier OL and DL personnel so does anyone have faith in them doing it this offseason??

I think we need to stop drafting the small n' fast players for a bit. I want that Ravens defense.

Not quite “hawse”.

We only moved up to the #6 spot with this loss.

Both the Jags & Jets have a strength of schedule of .477, while our SOS is .508.

So even with a Jets loss in these late games they’ll still be picking ahead of us at 4 or 5 with “Duuuuvallll”.

KCFalcon22 likes this

1 minute ago, Sandy5prings said:

We should've traded Beasley if there was a decent offer on the table. We're going to need a lot of picks to fill all the holes. What a cluster of a season

They reportedly had a 3rd round pick on the table a few weeks ago and didn't take it.

Flying Falcon and Cheap Talk like this

1 minute ago, Sandy5prings said:

We should've traded Beasley if there was a decent offer on the table. We're going to need a lot of picks to fill all the holes. What a cluster of a season

It reminds me of when we wouldn't trade Tony Gonzales in his last season. Extra picks are like gold. You never know when you'll need one to trade for a Ty Sambrailo or Jordan Richards.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They reportedly had a 3rd round pick on the table a few weeks ago and didn't take it.

****! I know that being a HC requires you to be an optimist but it was clear after the Dallas game that we were toast. 

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How in the **** do you figure?

Falcons are 9th here.

Link

@Falconsfan567 go back and look at the “tie breaker” rules for draft order (among teams with same record).

Among teams currently at 4-8, we are picking 2nd behing Jacksonville.

Even if the Jets do pull out there win against the Titans, they have same sos as Jags, and would pick ahead of us, which would have us picking 6th if season were over today.

1 minute ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

@Falconsfan567 go back and look at the “tie breaker” rules for draft order (among teams with same record).

Among teams currently at 4-8, we are picking 2nd behing Jacksonville.

Even if the Jets do pull out there win against the Titans, they have same sos as Jags, and would pick ahead of us, which would have us picking 6th if season were over today.

So HTH has nothing to do with draft order?

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That is pretty high considering what some others have been traded for.

His upside  is still way higher than that but he needs to go to a place where he can be used more effectively