For the remainder of the season...

I'd like to see Oliver starting at CB. In place of either Alford or Tru. Both have been sucking...but we can't afford to go into  this off-season without knowing what we have in Oliver, especially with the draft position we're going to have. I'd also think it's time to start Ito and split time with  B.Hill. Might as well evaluate the RB situation given the likely departure of Coleman. I'd also put Hall at full time PR and end the Hardy experiment. 

Seriously...I'd go full blown evaluation mode. Let's see what we have in Gono. Can the results be any worse than what we're seeing from Schraeder? 

7 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I'd like to see Oliver starting at CB. In place of either Alford or Tru. Both have been sucking...but we can't afford to go into  this off-season without knowing what we have in Oliver, especially with the draft position we're going to have. I'd also think it's time to start Ito and split time with  B.Hill. Might as well evaluate the RB situation given the likely departure of Coleman. I'd also put Hall at full time PR and end the Hardy experiment. 

Seriously...I'd go full blown evaluation mode. Let's see what we have in Gono. Can the results be any worse than what we're seeing from Schraeder? 

Good point

Not a bad idea really......take the 2013 approach.

When the season was lost Smitty started starting the young guys like Alford, Ish, and others.

Cut Mcclain and being up Zimmer from practice squad and give him some reps.

Is Grace still in the team?? Has he  gotten any reps with the first team defense??if not he needs to.