ssj5gal

Bobby Petrino > Dan Quinn

71 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

I was here for Petrino and he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl, start a season 6-0 and finish 8-8. Lose the greatest offense we ever had and couldn't beat a backup QB. This season even with all the injuries no ol or dl. 

We scored 28 points in the first half of a super bowl against the best coach and qb ever.      Petrino's Falcons never scored 28 points in an entire game...period.

The RiseUp Avenger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

Quinn has without question reigned over the worst stretch of Falcon football I have ever seen.

Just wasting all our talent and taking money.

Petrino WALKED OUT on the team in the middle of HIS FIRST AN ONLY SEASON as Head Coach just to go and embarrass himself ON AND OFF THE FIELD in the BACKWOODS of ARKANSAS! To say he is a better coach than Quinn is a slap in the face of every fan who was around that time period! Quinn isn't the problem (right now) but someone has to answer for this season. Sark and Manuel should be fired!

Quinn isn't completely innocent but I think you have to give him another year, as long as he is willing to cut the dead weight from his coaching staff. We need more coaches in the ATL who are COACHES and not BFFS with the players!

 

BUT THE LAST THING WE NEED is some stooge on here singing the VERY ABSENT PRAISES of that PIECE OF GARBAGE BOBBY PETRINO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheJudge said:

You fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

then he climbed back up and fell back down and hit the same branches again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thesouphead said:

We scored 28 points in the first half of a super bowl against the best coach and qb ever.      Petrino's Falcons never scored 28 points in an entire game...period.

I had to look this up and...wow. I can't believe it was that bad. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Not to mention Hecker or The Swamp Fox.

Hecker!   ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Swamp Fox came back for another round!   

But, I don't want to speak ill of the dead - so we can go back to Henning or Pestinko!

 

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Hey I just saw this thread pop up on Twitter. 

OP got the attention desired, and now everyone thinks OP is clueless.

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 4:17 PM, ssj5gal said:

Quinn has without question reigned over the worst stretch of Falcon football I have ever seen.

Just wasting all our talent and taking money.

This is an embarrassing take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 4:25 PM, ssj5gal said:

I was here for Petrino and he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl, start a season 6-0 and finish 8-8. Lose the greatest offense we ever had and couldn't beat a backup QB. This season even with all the injuries no ol or dl. 

there's a reason he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the superbowl, he didn't even finish the season as coach. You have GOT to be the worlds worst troll. congratulations

Falconsfan567 and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now