ssj5gal

Bobby Petrino > Dan Quinn

71 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ssj5gal said:

I was here for Petrino and he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl, start a season 6-0 and finish 8-8. Lose the greatest offense we ever had and couldn't beat a backup QB. This season even with all the injuries no ol or dl. 

Yeah,he couldn't have done those things, cause he quit before the end of the season

Tandy and The RiseUp Avenger like this

I WILL say this.  Other than this past season Petrino's side of the ball that HE is a expert at has always produced.  His X and O abilities have never been questioned.  Quinn on the other hand...

2 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

I believe we started 1-6 with Petrino, then stories started coming out of how he insisted on silence for team meals and stuff like that. When top people like Warrick Dunn dislike him, that says it all. And this was before he quit and lied to everyone about leaving. In no way is Quinn even near Petrino's level.

Agree totally. Quinn is just a little over his head. Quitrino is awful on soooo many levels.

4 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

I WILL say this.  Other than this past season Petrino's side of the ball that HE is a expert at has always produced.  His X and O abilities have never been questioned.  Quinn on the other hand...

Not in the NFL it didn't.

I like this poster. They show up after every loss, say something completely absurd, and that kicks off a stretch of responses that cover the entire response spectrum. Then this poster never responds to the thread again.

That's how you use the internet.

ssj5gal and Flying Falcon like this

6 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Lmfao Hands down the absolute dumbest thread ever created in TAFT history. Bravo, you have exceeded and shattered the expectations on how dumb a thread can be. This is actually really impressive. 

Wow. Just wow. Wish I had such a short memory as OP.

6 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

I was here for Petrino and he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl, start a season 6-0 and finish 8-8. Lose the greatest offense we ever had and couldn't beat a backup QB. This season even with all the injuries no ol or dl. 

Tell em

ssj5gal likes this

Falcons just scored less than 20 points in a game for the 4th game in a row. Wanna guess the last time that happened? That would be 2007 with Petrino as coach. Falcons just had their fewest yards in a game at home in the 1st half since 2003 when Doug Johnson was playing. Falcons just finished with their lowest total yards in a game since 1978.

ssj5gal and VTCrunkler like this

7 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

Quinn has without question reigned over the worst stretch of Falcon football I have ever seen.

Just wasting all our talent and taking money.

Any other poster > you.

12 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

Quinn has without question reigned over the worst stretch of Falcon football I have ever seen.

The Falcons have some of the dumbest excuses for fans in the league.

The knee jerk moronics displayed on this board any given day are more embarrassing than any thing the team has ever done, and that is really saying something.

I always wonder if the stupid threads are started by the same few using different names, or if its just a new troll who decided to log on and bait for a laugh?

Petrino is a better "coach" then DQ but he's the worse coach to ever work for Atlanta due to the fact of what he did when he was here. I never liked that P.O.S, I wanted to see what he could do with Vick but Petrino is the worse Falcons HC ever 

15 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

LOL....then you’ve not been a falcon fan very long. 

Ever hear of Dan Henning? 

@FalconFanSince1970

Tandy likes this