ssj5gal

Bobby Petrino > Dan Quinn

71 posts in this topic

Quinn has without question reigned over the worst stretch of Falcon football I have ever seen.

Just wasting all our talent and taking money.

GreggT likes this

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

You must be a 2016 bandwagon Falcon fan because you clearly were not here for Petrino.

I was here for Petrino and he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl, start a season 6-0 and finish 8-8. Lose the greatest offense we ever had and couldn't beat a backup QB. This season even with all the injuries no ol or dl. 

PokerSteve, GreggT, Club212 and 2 others like this

8 minutes ago, ssj5gal said:

I was here for Petrino and he didn't blow a 25 point lead in the super bowl, start a season 6-0 and finish 8-8. Lose the greatest offense we ever had and couldn't beat a backup QB. This season even with all the injuries no ol or dl. 

No, he just quit in the middle of the night without even telling anyone.

I believe we started 1-6 with Petrino, then stories started coming out of how he insisted on silence for team meals and stuff like that. When top people like Warrick Dunn dislike him, that says it all. And this was before he quit and lied to everyone about leaving. In no way is Quinn even near Petrino's level.

vitaman likes this

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Can you really not believe it???

This place is a cesspool of stupidity after a loss

Yeah but this takes the cake bro. By a wide margin. No one can argue that Petrino is better than Quinn with any sort of cogent thought process or intelligence. It’s by far the absolute dumbest thing anyone has ever said on this board. And this is the same board that brought you hive sop dap. 

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Yeah but this takes the cake bro. By a wide margin. No one can argue that Petrino is better than Quinn with any sort of cogent thought process or intelligence. It’s by far the absolute dumbest thing anyone has ever said on this board. And this is the same board that brought you hive sop dap. 

:lol:

Sidecar Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Cat down the mountain melted theater butter.