Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oxygencube

Laughable.

26 posts in this topic

Yep.

Laughing ALL the way up to a top 5 draft pick.

See you guys in 2019 or do us REAL fans a favor & find yourselves another team that NEVER loses to root for.

“Dirty Birds” fan for life!!!

shock likes this

54 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Only word to describe it. I can't even say I'm embarrassed because I'm used to it

Yep, having the media blow smoke up their arses and saying they'd go to the SB was the worst thing that could've happened to us...oh, and lack of talent in the trenches, LBer, CB, etc etc. 

408Falcon likes this

4 minutes ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

Yep.

See you guys in 2019 or do us REAL fans a favor & find yourselves another team that NEVER loses to root for.

Another "I'm a real fan and you aren't" poster.

Give me a ******* break.

Malachore, cblack, Vepil and 5 others like this

3 minutes ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

Yep.

Just because we question a GM that trades 6 players depth for 1 player that noodle arm cant hit in stride, and we question the coach laughing after failure doesnt mean were not fans. It means we dont accept mediocrity. Especially considering the talent.

Malachore and GhostofGritz like this

I DO NOT disagree with any of you guy’s questions as to the mediocrity with the team is performing..., I’m just laughing at the fact that any REAL fan can’t recognize when the USUALLY “sure handed” Sanu as well as mostly accurate Matty Ice, seem to be totally out of character?

Seems to me that THIS is what a Falcons Tank Job looks like!!!

1 hour ago, 408Falcon said:

Only word to describe it. I can't even say I'm embarrassed because I'm used to it

Yeah, i stopped being embarrassed about twenty years ago, Minus LI. 

I have seen this movie before and I know how it ends.

408Falcon likes this

20 minutes ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

I DO NOT disagree with any of you guy’s questions as to the mediocrity with the team is performing..., I’m just laughing at the fact that any REAL fan can’t recognize when the USUALLY “sure handed” Sanu as well as mostly accurate Matty Ice, seem to be totally out of character?

With coming into this season, I had a Super Bowl or bust, so I am on course with the Bust. 

No matter how much it hurts. :( 

1 hour ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

You're an idiot if you think players tanking is real.

I’m convince after these last 4 weeks, there is not a team we can beat in the NFL...not the way our offense is being called or the OL is playing...and how uninterested the defense is playing with bad scheme on that side and a HC that is lost...

13 hours ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

I’m convince after these last 4 weeks, there is not a team we can beat in the NFL...not the way our offense is being called or the OL is playing...and how uninterested the defense is playing with bad scheme on that side and a HC that is lost...

You should have been convinced after we lost to the Browns.

16 hours ago, GhostofGritz said:

Another "I'm a real fan and you aren't" poster.

Give me a ******* break.

Exactly, Gritz!.

The two words REAL FAN should be translated as REALISTIC FANATIC.  I am a huge fan of the Falcons and will root for them no matter how many times they disappoint me, but I don't delude myself into thinking that the masterminds in Flowery Branch are just tweaking the dials so that we play just bad enough to get a low draft pick.

No, we have one of the worst records in football because we are one of the worst teams in football this year.

GhostofGritz likes this