The WHY in firing Sark - this game is WHY

matty72780

No disrespect to HOOP, who I love. BUT, when your leading receiver is Austin Hopper with 44 yards you need an O coordinator, PERIOD!  It’s not the o-lines fault, it’s not injuries, it’s not Matt Ryan, it’s not the ghost of Bobby Petrinos fault - it’s 1000% due to scheme & play calling! You’re telling me the Ravens D is SOOO good they can shut down Julio, Ridley & Sanu on the field at 1 time and we can only generate one O-TD (thus far)? With a good O cord it would be impossible to stop as we have the best WR trio in the NFL.  Sark needs to go, he’s in over his head - PERIOD! 

4 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

No disrespect to HOOP, who I love. BUT, when your leading receiver is Austin Hopper with 44 yards you need an O coordinator, PERIOD!  It’s not the o-lines fault, it’s not injuries, it’s not Matt Ryan, it’s not the ghost of Bobby Petrinos fault - it’s 1000% due to scheme & play calling! You’re telling me the Ravens D is SOOO good they can shut down Julio, Ridley & Sanu on the field at 1 time and we can only generate one O-TD (thus far)? With a good O cord it would be impossible to stop as we have the best WR trio in the NFL.  Sark needs to go, he’s in over his head - PERIOD! 

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
This ---