KRUNKuno

What Have You Seen From Quinn That Makes Him Head Coach Worthy?

82 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

I’ll certainly take your unsolicited advice under consideration, if you’ll reimburse my PSL and Season Ticket expenditure! Otherwise, I’ll decline your advice! 

You buying PSL's might prove that logic isn't your thing.

roguebeaver likes this

8 hours ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

Fair points. I understand the frustration.

I think he's shown it on the defensive line. He moved Clayborn to a different spot and got him on a cheap one-year prove it deal, which worked out well (and for multiple years).

He did something similar with Poe -- no position move, but gave Poe the opportunity to prove he could play a slightly different role.

He hasn't proven it on the O line, but Shanny did. Here's hoping Quinn can do it there too.

Since Quinn has been here he has drafted the likes of Wes Schweitzer and Sean Harlow.  His track record with offensive linemen leaves very little, if anything, to be desired.  On top of that, he extended Schraeder who fell completely off the cliff.

I can’t buy into what has proven to be failure at evaluating offensive linemen.

PokerSteve likes this

On 12/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, HMFIC said:

What are you smoking ?  He created the good team ????  He took Shanny's offense and gave it to an OC with  ZERO NFL experience.

PREACH!!!

On 12/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, KRUNKuno said:

Since Quinn has been here he has drafted the likes of Wes Schweitzer and Sean Harlow.  His track record with offensive linemen leaves very little, if anything, to be desired.  On top of that, he extended Schraeder who fell completely off the cliff.

I can’t buy into what has proven to be failure at evaluating offensive linemen.

I partly agree ... Quinn has not yet shown he can draft excellent starting O linemen. I don't think Harlow and Schweitzer count against him ... they are just non-data. They were secondary priorities in the drafts where we picked them. And I don't think anyone can predict a player falling off a cliff.

So I'm worried ... I _hope_ Quinn has the eye for O line talent, but we haven't seen it yet.