Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g-dawg

Final Season Record - Pathetic

27 posts in this topic

Assuming we finish this out,  Falcons will be an impressive 4-8 with four games to play.

Remaining Schedule

@ Green Bay

vs Arizona 

@ Carolina

@ Tampa

I see 1-3 finish which would put us at 5-11.   You gotta admit to battle back to a record of 4-4 and then lose 7-of-last-8 is not easy to do. Very impressive!!!

KCFalcon22 likes this

Honestly I don’t know what to say today/anymore.  We talk crap on the defense but they’ve scored more points (so far today) than this great offense some have called it.  

g-dawg likes this

#Quinning at its finest

Hello hot seat.

Barring an incredible season ending rally starting in th next 5 minutes Quinn automatically starts next season on the hot seat.

ssj5gal likes this

1 minute ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Honestly I don’t know what to say today/anymore.  We talk crap on the defense but they’ve scored more points (so far today) than this great offense some have called it.  

They just feasted in bad defenses

KCFalcon22 likes this

I've been trying to figure out what we did to piss off a divinity. We didnt bring a goat into the stadium, we didnt trade Babe Ruth. Can someone tell me what our curse is exactly? I mean, do we need Catholic Priests or Witch Doctors? I've got a 100 on either.

rounz and ssj5gal like this

2 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

I've been trying to figure out what we did to piss off a divinity. We didnt bring a goat into the stadium, we didnt trade Babe Ruth. Can someone tell me what our curse is exactly? I mean, do we need Catholic Priests or Witch Doctors? I've got a 100 on either.

I still think you need a head coach who is a little bit of an azzhole.  While that is no guarantee, nice guys like Smitty, Quinn and Richt don’t seem to be able to command a team.

27 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Quinnen Williams here we come.

Right now he’s projected as a top 2 prospect. I don’t think we’ll be nearly close enough to pick him. I’m guessing we get the 7th-9th pick. 

This was an excellent day for us draft wise and season wise. LA keeps home field and Carolina basically eliminated. 

We might be able to sneak into the top 7.

6 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Good, keep losing and let’s hope some teams below us can close out the season strong. 

TB just moved in front of us with their win and Jacksonville won so we have an identical record.

Giants might win too

FalconMama likes this

5 minutes ago, Cole World said:

TB just moved in front of us with their win and Jacksonville won so we have an identical record.

Giants might win too

Jets up 10-0 early as well. Crazy day of upsets this far. 

9 minutes ago, GhostofGritz said:

I seriously believe that the Falcons will lose out...This is a 4-12 team we're looking at. That might net them a Top 5 pick...They'll probably draft a punter or something.

This wouldn't surprise me. 

GhostofGritz likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Assuming we finish this out,  Falcons will be an impressive 4-8 with four games to play.

Remaining Schedule

@ Green Bay

vs Arizona 

@ Carolina

@ Tampa

I see 1-3 finish which would put us at 5-11.   You gotta admit to battle back to a record of 4-4 and then lose 7-of-last-8 is not easy to do. Very impressive!!!

When they suck it is. 

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Next week should be interesting because the Pack have phone it in.  And if we get our butts whooped by them then you know what we're doing as well. 

We are going to get Mr Williams, Mr Oliver or Mr Wilkins

Just now, KCFalcon22 said:

I have to it’s almost a ritual now 

:lol:, the best of luck to you man. I told you that watching it would be like the Groundhog's Day movie. I am sick of the Quinn movie.