mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,687 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Your the pansy faction that keeps the losers around two seasons too long that cause the prolonged bad seasons...

Be ruthless like Belichek. Don’t owe these guys anything.

The customer is the fan...

You can complain.

I’m also not the decision maker. Nor do I pretend to be qualified.

But you are **** wrong on Grady. By a country mile.

Vaughn McClure ESPN Staff Writer 

Falcons owner Arthur Blank: ``It's very difficult. It's difficult for our fans. It's difficult for the organization. But, I take a long view, and this is a difficult period for the coach. When I think back over the years we've had together, the incredible job that he's done. ... We're in a difficult time right now. They'll figure out the answers. ... I haven't lost any faith in coach [Dan] Quinn or [GM] Thomas [Dimitroff]. They always evaluate the end of the year. That's what they do [whether] it's 16-0 or 0-16. And they'll do that again this year.''

Ergo Proxy likes this

23 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Vaughn McClure ESPN Staff Writer 

Falcons owner Arthur Blank: ``It's very difficult. It's difficult for our fans. It's difficult for the organization. But, I take a long view, and this is a difficult period for the coach. When I think back over the years we've had together, the incredible job that he's done. ... We're in a difficult time right now. They'll figure out the answers. ... I haven't lost any faith in coach [Dan] Quinn or [GM] Thomas [Dimitroff]. They always evaluate the end of the year. That's what they do [whether] it's 16-0 or 0-16. And they'll do that again this year.''

Too bad their evaluations gave up Sark, Marquand, and a 1st round WR when we clearly needed help in the trenches...Also guy leading NFL in INTs wouldn’t be a starter with DQ evaluating talent and Duke Riley is a starter...not to mention the defensive stud FAs in Shelby, Crawford, Reed, McClain, Clayborn, Irvin...all mediocre at best....

To AB: You wanna play the long game, get rid of everything. The Falcons will NOT win a SB with Dan Quinn. He had a 28-3 lead with 19 minutes left in the game. That’s all you need to know pullbthe trigger on a new regime.

44 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

You can complain.

I’m also not the decision maker. Nor do I pretend to be qualified.

But you are **** wrong on Grady. By a country mile.

I’m sure DQ has a similar sentiment....and that’s one of many reasons why he has the worst defense in the league

23 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

I’m sure DQ has a similar sentiment....and that’s one of many reasons why he has the worst defense in the league

So, just to be clear you want us to let Grady walk, right? He is part of the problem? Ok.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

So, just to be clear you want us to let Grady walk, right? He is part of the problem? Ok.

I’d pay Grady  $7-8 mil/yr max...nothing more...get a comp pick next year if he walks.

7 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

I’d pay Grady  $7-8 mil/yr max...nothing more...get a comp pick next year if he walks.

You realize that figure is lower than market rate, right?

Your figures are off. Way off if that is your maximum.

Minimum worth $10M average over life of contract. Dude is 25 years old and guys like Louteli get $10M/y on open FA market.

mattyicefalcon likes this

8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

First time in Steelers history that they've lost a home game with a 14 point lead.

They need to blow it up. Trade AB and anyone else who is good. Fire the coach

am I doing it right?

Ergo Proxy likes this

8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

First time in Steelers history that they've lost a home game with a 14 point lead.

Fear the lightning Bolt! They won without Melvin Gordon.

Texans/Chargers might shock lot of people.

Ergo Proxy likes this

10 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

You realize that figure is lower than market rate, right?

Your figures are off. Way off if that is your maximum.

Minimum worth $10M average over life of contract. Dude is 25 years old and guys like Louteli get $10M/y on open FA market.

Grady will get paid 10mill or more...or else, hes gone.

Ergo Proxy likes this