mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,685 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

True, you never want to hear that from an opposing team. 

Harbaugh said they broke our spirit. Wonder what "coach" Quinn said as his motivational speech in our locker room post game? 

I'm gonna ago listen to Matty "Ice"  and "coach" Quinn's post game press conference just for lolz :lol:

Everything looked bad today. Can't run the ball, couldn't pass the ball, couldn't catch the ball, couldn't stop the Ravens lack luster run game with no threat of the pass. The crowd was lack luster too. 

Both lines need fortification. Enough of the WRs & DBs at the top. OGs, DTs and DEs with some sand in their pants. 

Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

Harbaugh said they broke our spirit. Wonder what "coach" Quinn said as his motivational speech in our locker room post game? 

I'm gonna ago listen to Matty "Ice"  and "coach" Quinn's post game press conference just for lolz :lol:

It's a process...

PokerSteve likes this

44 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

getting further and further from the Super Bowl. Im over Quinning

He's going to get a couple more years just for that. It was a fluke

59 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just when I think I can't be more disgusted by the Falcons?

If these ************* don't spend every draft pick on OL/DL after 50 some odd years as a fan...I don't know if I can continue to...she-it stop @WhenFalconsWin, that's Jim Beam talking, we'll be alright. 

More than Half of them wont be worth a ****. You can count on it. Troffed!!

Edited by zekeyboy1
PokerSteve likes this

22 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

But we remained fast and physical to the end. Once again the Falcons play the role of the skinny guy in the Charles Atlas ad.

I had the game on the radio driving. Archer said the same thing Harbaugh pointed out that the Falcons were being manhandled. 

22 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

But we remained fast and physical to the end. Once again the Falcons play the role of the skinny guy in the Charles Atlas ad.

I had the game on the radio driving. Archer said the same thing Harbaugh pointed out that the Falcons were being manhandled. 

2 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

Schraeder we can get out rather easily but the problem is who do we put in his place

You could put Bonzo the Chimp in for him and not see a huge drop-off. :ninja:

NCFalconfan likes this

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Can’t drown a horse after leading to water. If you e watched him play over his career, he is overrated and not worth $12m/yr IMO....the SB pushed his career to the forefront of folks minds, outside of that game, has he had a multi sack game? Has he had a season with more than 8 sacks?

if so, then he is worth it IMO...if not, then I thanks...if he’s so great agst the run then why are LBs not unblocked or our overall rundefense better?

We just gave up 200 yards rushing with everyone healthy on defense except two safeties that you can argue one maybe wouldn’t start and the other is he really the root of our rush defense issues? The answer is no....

So if Jarrett is so good, why so bad? Is it the HC and DC?

Have you seen the Rams defense?

Also, Grady’s first game back against the Giants? Multi-sack game.

Better yet I’ll make it easy for you. 

His stats today:

6 tackles

2 assists

1.0 sack

2 Forced Fumles

Again, the Rams have had terrible defensive performances even with Donald.

I can’t believe you’d believe Jarrett being the reason we lost.

Also, we don’t ask him to be a 2 gap player to “free up all the tacklers”.

Dude made plays today. It’d be like blaming Debo for the run D.

Those two are the LAST players to point the finger at.

Rams have had terrible run D before too. 

Don't drown in your own water.

I have no idea what Grady will make on his deal. I do know he is clearly better than Babs was and while not the best; he is certainly better than you think him to be.

Dude ain’t riding the SB. He had a beast season last year and is having a good season IN SPITE of the games he missed this year.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Check our the Rams run defense.

Donald is clearly the better DL than Grady.  Donald is a 3-4 DE and would likely bulk slightly to be a 4-3 as a 3T or could even play 5T.

Your logic back in your face.

You are the dude tearing down Grady. And are wrong in everything in your post as reason.

But sure Grady is Babs. If you ain’t the best 3T DT you are Babs. Other DTs aren’t making $12 either?:rolleyes:

Market contract dictates Grady is around $12M per and it’s a bargain.

note this list of DTs:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/defensive-tackle/

Edited by Ergo Proxy

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Have you seen the Rams defense?

Also, Grady’s first game back against the Giants? Multi-sack game.

Better yet I’ll make it easy for you. 

His stats today:

6 tackles

2 assists

1.0 sack

2 Forced Fumles

Again, the Rams have had terrible defensive performances even with Donald.

I can’t believe you’d believe Jarrett being the reason we lost.

Also, we don’t ask him to be a 2 gap player to “free up all the tacklers”.

Dude made plays today. It’d be like blaming Debo for the run D.

Those two are the LAST players to point the finger at.

Rams have had terrible run D before too. 

Dont drown in your own water.

And today was Grady’s 2nd best game of the year, in a loss, that game up 200 yards rushing.

Paying Grady $12-15mil/yr isn’t making this defense better...that’s all I’m saying....I think those dollars along with draft capital will make our team better, but I’m just an arm chair GM...

At the end of the day, DQ, Sark, Manual need to go for this team to be better...

1 minute ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

And today was Grady’s 2nd best game of the year, in a loss, that game up 200 yards rushing.

Paying Grady $12-15mil/yr isn’t making this defense better...that’s all I’m saying....I think those dollars along with draft capital will make our team better, but I’m just an arm chair GM...

At the end of the day, DQ, Sark, Manual need to go for this team to be better...

Once again you didn’t read any of my post.

Rams have one of the worst run defenses in the league.

Your statement suggests Donald isn’t that good. Lol.

Nice arugument tho.

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Once again you didn’t read any of my post.

Rams have one of the worst run defenses in the league.

Your statement suggests Donald isn’t that good. Lol.

Nice arugument tho.

Falcons have lost to the following QBs this year:

Nick Foles

Lamar Jackson

Dak Prescott

Baker Mayfield

We should be teeing off on the rookies and garbage passers...at least holding them to under 20 points...instead we can’t and those teams had defenses that outplayed our shiny hood ornaments...couldn’t score 20 agst those teams that guess what have in common?!?!? A pass rush...

How would we play agst LA this year? It’s the same team absent Neal and Freeman...or PHI again? We’d still get beat!

5 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Falcons have lost to the following QBs this year:

Nick Foles

Lamar Jackson

Dak Prescott

Baker Mayfield

We should be teeing off on the rookies and garbage passers...at least holding them to under 20 points...instead we can’t and those teams had defenses that outplayed our shiny hood ornaments...couldn’t score 20 agst those teams that guess what have in common?!?!? A pass rush...

How would we play agst LA this year? It’s the same team absent Neal and Freeman...or PHI again? We’d still get beat!

So now Grady is the reason we lose period.

2 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

If Packers can fire McCarthy mid season, we can fire DQ

Right. DQ is in his 4th year with 2 clearly successful seasons before this injury played one. Including guys like Grady that don’t help us win.

Blow it all the **** up like a boss. We’ve never done that before. ITS JUST WHAT WE NEED!!

Bi-polar is bad btw.

Your the pansy faction that keeps the losers around two seasons too long that cause the prolonged bad seasons...

Be ruthless like Belichek. Don’t owe these guys anything.

The customer is the fan...

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Harbaugh in his post game locker room presser said “we took their spirit”. Translation is that we beat their a$$es thoroughly!!

"We took them to the booty house, and made them grab their ankles."

blkbigdog35 likes this

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Harbaugh in his post game locker room presser said “we took their spirit”. Translation is that we beat their a$$es thoroughly!!

And he's been rumored to possibly be fired...what does that say about us?

NCFalconfan likes this

1 hour ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Your the pansy faction that keeps the losers around two seasons too long that cause the prolonged bad seasons...

Be ruthless like Belichek. Don’t owe these guys anything.

The customer is the fan...

You can complain.

I’m also not the decision maker. Nor do I pretend to be qualified.

But you are **** wrong on Grady. By a country mile.

Vaughn McClure ESPN Staff Writer 

Falcons owner Arthur Blank: ``It's very difficult. It's difficult for our fans. It's difficult for the organization. But, I take a long view, and this is a difficult period for the coach. When I think back over the years we've had together, the incredible job that he's done. ... We're in a difficult time right now. They'll figure out the answers. ... I haven't lost any faith in coach [Dan] Quinn or [GM] Thomas [Dimitroff]. They always evaluate the end of the year. That's what they do [whether] it's 16-0 or 0-16. And they'll do that again this year.''

Ergo Proxy likes this