mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,685 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Jarrett is most over rated player on the defense.

Not in top 10 in sacks from interior DL. Gets pushed around in run game. He’s Babineaux...a flash play or two into the backfield...

Please let him walk. Do not pay him $12 mil/yr

Jarrett is a better player than Babs. You’re too down on him. Problem is we got no one else inside. Senat hasn’t been playing that much (shoulder) and we got trash like McClain inside next to him.

You only looking at the flashy plays dude. Jarrett was a top 5 interior pressure generator in the NFL last year alone.

Stop looking at TFL and sacks only.

Osiruz, Drew4719 and ICUH8N like this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

There's absolutely no excuses for why this offensive player personnel can't top 20 points in a game. This is 4 straight games with less than 20 points scored.

Bad playcalling from OC, bad game management from HC, bad personnel from HC and GM, bad planning during week from HC, bad attitude from HC, drops from two 1st round WRs, bad contracts to average OL, overpaid QB

4 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

Jacked up game by the rise up Falcons,  embarrassed to be a fan.

This is the post superbowl erectile dysfunction falcons.

thofin21 likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Jarrett is a better player than Babs. You’re too down on him. Problem is we got no one else inside. Senat hasn’t been playing that much (shoulder) and we got trash like McClain inside next to him.

You only looking at the flashy plays dude. Jarrett was a top 5 interior pressure generator in the NFL last year alone.

Stop looking at TFL and sacks only.

Those are excuses. Donald, Watt, others don’t let other personal affect their play.

Just now, HotLantaFalcon said:

Cards with a big win, that's good for our draft prospects

And now GB inches closer to us but ya we can out lose GB and keep that 1/2 game lead for a higher draft spot!! Lol

1 minute ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Those are excuses. Donald, Watt, others don’t let other personal affect their play.

Clearly Poe meant more to this defense than Jarrett if what you are saying about last year.

Always thought that was a bad personnel decision.

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

I'll say this though I'm sure I'll get flamed for it.

If we fire TD and get a GM and scouts that are capable of evaluating talent along the DL and OL, trading Julio would be much more beneficial to the team than giving him a pay-raise. We have got to re-build these lines, and trading Julio gives us draft capital and a ton of cap relief to help speed up the process. It'll take AT LEAST 2 years to get some NFL-caliber players at DT, DE, RT, LG and RG and that's relying on exceptional drafts. Having to pay Julio and giving extensions to Jarrett and Debo will ensure our inability to be active in FA.

A sign of good coaching is winning on downs, drives, and games despite injury. What a poor job by Dq and co so far  

That being said, what is the offenses excuse?  Matt Ryan having twins?  Or Schrader and Garland and Schweitzer getting blown up on one pit of two plays. 

7 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

This might have been Julio’s worst career game. 

Nope. There was game his rookie year (Vikings I think) where he played and didn't have a single catch.

3 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

? Didn’t even read my post. Jarrett produces. 

I didn’t know DEs like Watt or Donald being THE best at their position in the entire league means Jarrett must be a Babs clone.:huh:

Ive never been a dude to compare Grady to those guys and you shouldn’t compare him to Babs neither.

Nice bi-polar all or nothing take tho.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Hey guys, we had 34 yards rushing and 131 passing

Wouldn’t have surprised me if Ryan lead the team in rushing again!:lol::ninja:

Just now, RubberDucky said:

I'll say this though I'm sure I'll get flamed for it.

If we fire TD and get a GM and scouts that are capable of evaluating talent along the DL and OL, trading Julio would be much more beneficial to the team than giving him a pay-raise. We have got to re-build these lines, and trading Julio gives us draft capital and a ton of cap relief to help speed up the process. It'll take AT LEAST 2 years to get some NFL-caliber players at DT, DE, RT, LG and RG and that's relying on exceptional drafts. Having to pay Julio and giving extensions to Jarrett and Debo will ensure our inability to be active in FA.

By the time we can build the line up Julio will be past his prime.  So in all sincerity I'm not against this.  Dallas would given us the farm for him.  I love me some Julio but this formula we we're not winning with. 

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Wow!! Bears just did an amazing trick play to tie the Giants and force OT!!

Yeah it’s amazing that they play til :00 and we kneel with :40 left in a half smh

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Thank you Tampa...we now pick ahead of you for right now

GB also trying to challenge our draft spot. 

Oh, and AZ will beat us

Jags won also and the Giants are also trying to give us a big win. Jets/Raiders/9ers getting upsets would make this a good Sunday

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Wouldn’t have surprised me if Ryan lead the team in rushing again!:lol::ninja:

And seriously, what is Freeman going to do for us?  Except miss crucial blocks.  We should never put a ton of money in a RB. 

Halcon-1 likes this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

? Didn’t even read my post. Jarrett produces. 

I didn’t know DEs like Watt or Donald being THE best at their position in the entire league means Jarrett must be a Babs clone.:huh:

Ive never been a dude to compare Grady to those guys and you shouldn’t compare him to Babs neither.

Nice bi-polar all or nothing take tho.

I’m not trying to compare, but Falcons gonna have to pony up $12-15 million/yr for him and IMO, he’s not worth it bc only guys like that are...load up on draft capital and get big uglies in here in numbers that have hear...

But at the end of the day, our defensive line will always be held in check by DQ and his reluctance to blitz...you watch Ravens today!?!? Make the OL win one on ones all day...force plays