mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,687 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Must be nice...

Tgis ATL team is garbage. Been downhill since 28-3. It won’t get better until a change at the top.

Blank can believe whatever he wants, but his inability to make a hard decision and get rid of a mediocre HC that is a “nice guy” will be the reason this team doesn’t make the playoffs these next two years.

Sad thing, this team is what they are even with Freeman, OGs, S, etc...thecoach would find a way to lose it

And the prime example of it is a defensive HC that has12 men on the field that gives a first down...just a joke how this team is ran. It’s like watching a farmer try to be a CEO. Go back to coaching DL and get me a leader and CEO

Fire sale ,start over

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I highly doubt this is the lowest yardage in a game in NFL history.

Yeah, I know but it sure looks bad. The Seahawks had a game with -7 total yards. 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

They sent every one on first down. Coz they know there is no run game.

But let’s blame Sark for no team respecting us without our starting OGs and Freeman; our only legit primary back.

I was correct. Falcons are at 102 yards of offense. The record is 90. But unless the Falcons gain some more yards, it will be a record in the merger era. Current modern era record for fewest offensive yards in a game is 128 by the Lions in 1989.

YungFalco likes this