mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,685 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Ravens are going to field goal us to death. 

To be fair that's what they do. Our defense actually hasn't played that bad. Its on Sark and this O again.

2 minutes ago, averageatbest said:

Another year, another choke.  Atlanta will never get to another Super Bowl.

Probably ashamed to ever show their face there again. :ninja:

Just now, HotLantaFalcon said:

eh, no team in history had ever blown a 10 pt lead and our great glorious team managed to double that and then some .... it's going to be a long time before someone bests that .... we set the bar pretty high

When we Falcons set records, we set them with plans on keeping them forever.

PokerSteve likes this

33 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Must be nice...

Tgis ATL team is garbage. Been downhill since 28-3. It won’t get better until a change at the top.

Blank can believe whatever he wants, but his inability to make a hard decision and get rid of a mediocre HC that is a “nice guy” will be the reason this team doesn’t make the playoffs these next two years.

Sad thing, this team is what they are even with Freeman, OGs, S, etc...thecoach would find a way to lose it

And the prime example of it is a defensive HC that has12 men on the field that gives a first down...just a joke how this team is ran. It’s like watching a farmer try to be a CEO. Go back to coaching DL and get me a leader and CEO

1 minute ago, Musikron said:

At this point I don’t want Quinn fired, don’t want the team rebuilt, don’t give a **** if they get 12 #1 picks in the draft. I don’t even want to see the team moved to another city. Just end the falcons all together. Disband the whole franchise.   Vanish them into the toilet of history where they belong, tear down that ugly abortion of a stadium, destroy all logos and merch, and make them disappear. Forever. 

I’m shopping at Lowe’s from here on out. 

Atlanta has never been great

5 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

In his defense he wants the D lined up correct before they get run over ... 

That is the perfect description of fast and physical defense performed by urgent athletes under the direction of an iron sharpening iron coach who trusts the process.

35 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Must be nice...

Tgis ATL team is garbage. Been downhill since 28-3. It won’t get better until a change at the top.

Blank can believe whatever he wants, but his inability to make a hard decision and get rid of a mediocre HC that is a “nice guy” will be the reason this team doesn’t make the playoffs these next two years.

Sad thing, this team is what they are even with Freeman, OGs, S, etc...thecoach would find a way to lose it

And the prime example of it is a defensive HC that has12 men on the field that gives a first down...just a joke how this team is ran. It’s like watching a farmer try to be a CEO. Go back to coaching DL and get me a leader and CEO

Fire sale ,start over