mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,685 posts in this topic

Just now, high impact said:

FYI the Falcons are going to set a new record for fewest yards gained in a NFL football game. Does anybody else know of any records the Falcons can set? Or do the Falcons already own all the bad records?

I highly doubt this is the lowest yardage in a game in NFL history.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

And it doesn’t matter to us cuz we’re literally getting run over. 

No, it does matter.  Maybe we can pass the Cardinals for draft order.

Just now, high impact said:

FYI the Falcons are going to set a new record for fewest yards gained in a NFL football game. Does anybody else know of any records the Falcons can set? Or do the Falcons already own all the bad records?

I think we have most of them covered. We went to the super bowl and set one there that will probably stand for ever. 

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

They will when some poor team screws up worse

eh, no team in history had ever blown a 10 pt lead and our great glorious team managed to double that and then some .... it's going to be a long time before someone bests that .... we set the bar pretty high

FalconinPA likes this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

No, but it's still a fun thing to laugh at if the Cardinals finish it off. Can laugh at all the Rodgers nut huggers on this message board.

Yeah until we end up losing to them in two weeks too...

1 minute ago, high impact said:

We've held the Worst Team Ever Trophy before and I think we're back in contention again! :slick:

See y’all next year!

Say hello to our top 10 pick next season cuz we need it! ****, we got enough picks to move up from high spot in each round!

Nail the draft, FA decisions/moves, and we’ll be back next year.

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Will we set a record for fewest yards in a half of football? Jesus christ this is pathetic. 

We must be on a quota and are exceeding the limit the NFL set for us this year?

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

At this point I don’t want Quinn fired, don’t want the team rebuilt, don’t give a **** if they get 12 #1 picks in the draft. I don’t even want to see the team moved to another city. Just end the falcons all together. Disband the whole franchise.   Vanish them into the toilet of history where they belong, tear down that ugly abortion of a stadium, destroy all logos and merch, and make them disappear. Forever. 

I’m shopping at Lowe’s from here on out. 

YungFalco and PokerSteve like this