mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,685 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

**** you clown.....there are plenty of us with money on this site....but bragging about it dont make you somebody..

You aint getting no respect here with that...

She-it, I was just going to mention my 2nd home which is lakefront you fook ing kill joy...:lol:

3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

**** you clown.....there are plenty of us with money on this site....but bragging about it dont make you somebody..

Lol imagine being that corny

RING OF HONOR likes this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I am not bragging about it. Someone came at me saying I was an average joe also. I was telling them how it really is. I am glad a lot of people here have money on this board. I was just  basically saying millionaires and almost millionaires are not average joes so to speak

7 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Dude you are the ***** coolest person to show up on this board. “Muh money Muh smarter than you” imagine being this ***** dense. Log off, do everyone including yourself a favor

He’s trolling man lol

4 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

LoL you made yourself look like a dumb*** to start with and everyone came at you. You look like an idiot, not my problem. 

well of course, some people may look like idiots to the average joes. especially when we like to make different decisions than the average person