mattyicefalcon

*** Official Ravens Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1,685 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Falcons32 said:

nope, I am almost a millionaire that is smarter than a lot of people on this board......

you played yourself

Dude you are the ***** coolest person to show up on this board. “Muh money Muh smarter than you” imagine being this ***** dense. Log off, do everyone including yourself a favor

PokerSteve and Falconsfan567 like this

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Have to tank at this point....and theres no way Rodgers is going to make illadvised throws next week.

Hes gon a carve up Alford and Trufant at will and hang up 45+ in Lambeau.

Yep, our boys will wine how cold it is and how the field was frozen.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Their best drives are the first ones of the game until they fail in the redzone.  Anyone knows that.  I agree with the not going hurry up, that's just plain stupid. 

Timid, but they know what they do not have, and what they cannot do well.

They withdraw.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

No they haven't. Ravens have dropped a lot of passes and Jackson has missed several easy throws. If we were playing the Saints it would be about 30-3 right now.

Even Bucs could put up 25+ easy.  

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Dude you are the ***** coolest person to show up on this board. “Muh money Muh smarter than you” imagine being this ***** dense. Log off, do everyone including yourself a favor

well I am just saying how it is...if yall don't like it, don't come at me 

I'm serious when I say this.  The Falcons needs to hire someone that has no other job than to be an in- game advisor.  You don't have to pay him much, just someone to look from the outside in, so to speak.  Timeouts, philosophy etc..  I think sometimes the coaches are so wrapped up in the next play that they can't see the forest for the trees.  

Edited by Road Warrior

Just now, Falcons32 said:

someone seems grumpy haha....I guess not everyone can make different decisions in life and be like us

**** you clown.....there are plenty of us with money on this site....but bragging about it dont make you somebody..

You aint getting no respect here with that...

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

No they haven't. Ravens have dropped a lot of passes and Jackson has missed several easy throws. If we were playing the Saints it would be about 30-3 right now.

Still better than I expected...:lol:

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

true

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Even Bucs could put up 25+ easy.  

Ryan has to play to survive - for next season.

Just now, Lord Sarcomere said:

Is Sark starting to show his true colors? Hasn't called a good game for weeks now

Offensive line is trash.

Not much you can do....if you cant even get few yards positively on ground and sustain drives or if your Q.B is always pressured and sacked.

PokerSteve likes this