December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Have you seen this supposed text between Haselwood and Cam Newton where Jadon tells Cam where he’s going and Cam says some like “that’s a long way from home”.    Is that thing real or bogus?

Name of school blacked out.

That pic was posted on his Instagram stories... whether it was a real chat with Cam or not- I’d guess yes...primarily because of how stupid the fonts were. Seems like something Cam would do.

(I only checked his Instagram, to see if it was real too :ninja:)

8 minutes ago, Atlanta_Dawgs46 said:

Not UGA recruiting news, but my alma mater, Mississippi State, has a decent early signing period. I wish our two remaining 4 stars sign. We need both of them with the lost of the Dline due to graduation.

Miss State always seems to have a good D-Line.  Some real studs going in draft.

40 minutes ago, Carter said:

I believe UA actually confirmed they received Neal's.

Nothing on Sanders yet.

My only question to that is why wouldn’t they tweet it out? Those are two of their biggest signees. Nothing on Sanders or him. I’m sure it’s common knowledge, but for a school to comment on a commitment, the NLI has to be in (at least during this period). Something to watch for sure. 

13 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

The point is about the signing class. 

Not people transferring out. 

I know.  But we now  have a massive hole at qb that this recruiting class didn’t meet now that Fields is gone.  That’s all I’m saying.  Recruiting is about filling needs and in no way do I believe this transfer is a surprise to Kirby & Co.  Any injury to Fromm is catastrophic for us now.  

Edited by Falconsin2012