December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, itsjustafleshwound said:

Where is the Sanders drama coming from?

247 saying Texas and Florida are in bigger than we thought. 

He has a brother at UF. But everyone has predicted him to UGA, including Bama and Texas and UF insiders. 

More 247 anti UGA bluster imo. If there’s an opportunity for them to say we won’t get someone or downgrade someone we have they usually jump all over it. No idea what their problem is but it has been that way for years and it’s unprofessional af. 

That being said, I have no inside knowledge on Sanders. Bulldog Bob said last night that he is in and most have him forecasted to us. Guess we’ll see. 

So far:
Dwan Mathis - ****QB
Kenny McIntosh - **** RB
Dominick Blaylock - **** WR
Makiya Tongue - **** ATH
Ryland Goede - **** TE
Warren McClendon - **** OL
Xavier Truss - **** OL
Clay Webb - ***** C
Tramel Walthour - *** DT
Zion Logue - **** DE
William Norton - **** DE
Travon Walker - **** DE
Tymon Mitchell - **** DT
Nolan Smith - ***** OLB
Jermaine Johnson - **** OLB
Rian Davis- **** LB
DJ Daniel - **** CB
Lewis Cine- **** DB

****  The only one we are waiting on is trezman marshall.  plumlee is not signing an LOI..  he is blueshirting. 

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

247 saying Texas and Florida are in bigger than we thought. 

He has a brother at UF. But everyone has predicted him to UGA, including Bama and Texas and UF insiders. 

More 247 anti UGA bluster imo. If there’s an opportunity for them to say we won’t get someone or downgrade someone we have they usually jump all over it. No idea what their problem is but it has been that way for years and it’s unprofessional af. 

That being said, I have no inside knowledge on Sanders. Bulldog Bob said last night that he is in and most have him forecasted to us. Guess we’ll see. 

it does sound like sanders had a change of heart this morning and could very well go to florida.  i believe he did contact our staff and commit from what was leaked, but that doesn't mean anything.. it could be dj williams or just getting mcintosh only. 

2 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

it does sound like sanders had a change of heart this morning and could very well go to florida.  i believe he did contact our staff and commit from what was leaked, but that doesn't mean anything.. it could be dj williams or just getting mcintosh only. 

Are you just inferring this or did you hear from one of your peeps?

From Radi: 

Derrick Brown 2.0 maybe - but with a different ending?

BTW, This is not a new thing. Sometimes kids tell the coaches and us they are coming, even give us commitment quotes for a story. Then go elsewhere at the last second. Not saying we have quotes from Sanders or the like, just pointing out kids can change their mind at the last second. Roquan Smith wasn't sure where he was going when he reached under the table to get his gloves the first time

Just now, Turkeydawg said:

i feel like uf mod put in cb for sanders to uga a little while ago

there is no telling what happens the morning of signing the LOI.. i know cordelle patterson was all dawg until the night before signing day.. the one thing that coaches will tell you if a kid commits and they are unable to get said player on the phone the next morning or any replies they know they have lost the player.