Jump to content

December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Do you really think Fields would lie to the coaches about staying? Do you think his parents, with full knowledge of this and intention of him transferring, would then go to USA Today to start a campaign for the NCAA to rule him eligible immediately because of the racial slur incident? That’s the **** being floated right now. And Radi said that Trent Smallwood was told by a source that the family intends to use the racial slur incident to appeal for immediate eligibility.

Do you see how stupid this is right now?

So Radi is using 3rd hand source material to run with a RUMOR? What a piece of work. 

 

Edited by UAB_DAWG
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

He is a kid. That's the most important thing out of all of this. Kids change their minds all the time

Look i’m not here to disparage him, but you change your mind about what your going to do this weekend or what your going to eat. Any kid that thinks your going to be given anything in major collegiate athletics or professional sports is fooling themselves.  A little adversity and hard work never hurt anyone and may be what he needs to really reach his potential. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UAB_DAWG said:

Yep. He needs to make a statement even if it’s saying he’s undecided and mulling options. His silence will start hurting the team real soon.

Screw the undecided talk.. grow up and choose.. saying you’re undecided is just drawing it out longer.. I was over this ish months ago.. don’t take the spotlight from kids who are committing.. timing is beyond bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Screw the undecided talk.. grow up and choose.. saying you’re undecided is just drawing it out longer.. I was over this ish months ago.. don’t take the spotlight from kids who are committing.. timing is beyond bad

Kid deserves as much time to think it through as he wants. If he says we’ll make a decision in x# of weeks and anything else is unfounded that shuts this down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, richham said:

Life’s too short to sweat a Field’s departue. He might leave because he couldn’t beat out Fromm, a kid that almost won the natty as a true freshman? If any of this is true, then he’s not the kid I thought he was.

Why?  This is classic Green-Shockley.  Sure we applaud DJ for staying, but it would have been better for him to stay committed to FSU and get 3 years worth of snaps

And Fromm had a great SECCG (or 3 quarters), but he did not have a great season.  Despite his QBR, he was very hot & cold.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Why?  This is classic Green-Shockley.  Sure we applaud DJ for staying, but it would have been better for him to stay committed to FSU and get 3 years worth of snaps

And Fromm had a great SECCG (or 3 quarters), but he did not have a great season.  Despite his QBR, he was very hot & cold.  

He had a very strong season. His performance against LSU was poor but other than that his performace varied from very good to great. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Why?  This is classic Green-Shockley.  Sure we applaud DJ for staying, but it would have been better for him to stay committed to FSU and get 3 years worth of snaps

And Fromm had a great SECCG (or 3 quarters), but he did not have a great season.  Despite his QBR, he was very hot & cold.  

True Fromm had some bad plays and his decision making skills weren’t always on but he played well enough during the season to win us those games and showed tremendous progression after the LSU game. 

Fields showed us potential but nothing extraordinary. Other than that long throw to Hardman in stride nothing much comes to mind. He’d stare down his first read and if it wasn’t there he’d take off running. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Screw the undecided talk.. grow up and choose.. saying you’re undecided is just drawing it out longer.. I was over this ish months ago.. don’t take the spotlight from kids who are committing.. timing is beyond bad

You are sooooo wrong!  This is a kid and his future and his life and you don’t get to have a dayum thing to say about it.

Sorry if it ruined your day - I’m a huge fan of Justin’s and a UGA Alum.  I ain’t happy about it either.

Justin has the talent to be a 1st round draft pick and Heisman winner - in my opinion.  Don’t blame him for not wanting to ride the bench for 2-3yrs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like, that “racial insensitivity” claim is beyond stupid. If the department had waffled on what to do with the baseball player, then MAYBE they’d have a shot. But they didn’t. They kicked that kid’s *** to the curb quicker than Lane Kiffin on a tarmac. The NCAA doesn’t just grant waivers for the sake of it. That’s about as transparent a claim as it gets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g-dawg said:

You are sooooo wrong!  This is a kid and his future and his life and you don’t get to have a dayum thing to say about it.

Sorry if it ruined your day - I’m a huge fan of Justin’s and a UGA Alum.  I ain’t happy about it either.

Justin has the talent to beat them in e a 1st round draft pick and Heisman winner - in my opinion.  Don’t blame him for not wanting to ride the bench for 2-3yrs.

I’m not getting into this with you.. it’s been more than obvious where you kneel in all this.. 

but if he doesn’t want to ride the bench THEN WIN THE JOB! Or leave.. 

but my day isn’t ruined.. I’m not riding his junk

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

I’m not getting into this with you.. it’s been more than obvious where you kneel in all this.. 

but if he doesn’t want to ride the bench THEN WIN THE JOB! Or leave.. 

but my day isn’t ruined.. I’m not riding his junk

BS....You are whining that Justin is selfish because this could hurt with other recruits and gets in the way of signing day.  

The timing is the timing and if Justin hasn’t 100% decided yet then he didn’t leak it.

Get bent

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You are sooooo wrong!  This is a kid and his future and his life and you don’t get to have a dayum thing to say about it.

Sorry if it ruined your day - I’m a huge fan of Justin’s and a UGA Alum.  I ain’t happy about it either.

Justin has the talent to be a 1st round draft pick and Heisman winner - in my opinion.  Don’t blame him for not wanting to ride the bench for 2-3yrs.

If he's so good he would beat out Fromm. If he wants to transfer say something sooner or after signing day

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g-dawg said:

BS....You are whining that Justin is selfish because this could hurt with other recruits and gets in the way of signing day.  

The timing is the timing and if Justin hasn’t 100% decided yet then he didn’t leak it.

Get bent

Yea you’re right the timing is great.. he’s not grabbing the spotlight once again.. 

no thanks.. don’t wanna match your knees

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...