g-dawg

December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!

2,010 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Aquaman was. Probably the most stunning visuals since Avatar.

I just got back from seeing aquaman for the 2nd time.. it was awesome.

19 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

I just got back from seeing aquaman for the 2nd time.. it was awesome.

Haha nice. I can't wait for it to come out on bluray. Gonna look SO good in 4k. 

7 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

We got left out. We are better than 3 quarters of all the conferences. Go Dawgs!!!

Now we have to prove it on Tuesday. 

This feels just like the last Sugar Bowl we were in. 

sdogg and g-dawg like this

3 hours ago, Ga_spider said:

Now we have to prove it on Tuesday. 

This feels just like the last Sugar Bowl we were in. 

It real does. I hope we blow them out the Dome. 

7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Haha nice. I can't wait for it to come out on bluray. Gonna look SO good in 4k. 

Agreed.. i got my 65 inch lg oled and 4k player waiting.  I cant wait to see it in that 4k brilliance.

I believe the 2 blowout losses by ou and notre dame are going to motivate this squad.. you know kirby is going to use it.. 

15 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Haselwood, you sure you want to go to Oklahoma or Mia? 

I don't know why he wouldn't want to go to OU. Their offense actually did work after being down 28-0. He doesn't play defense so he good. As far as Miami I wouldn't push any kid that I personally know there until certain things change. And I love Miami. 

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

I don't know why he wouldn't want to go to OU. Their offense actually did work after being down 28-0. He doesn't play defense so he good. As far as Miami I wouldn't push any kid that I personally know there until certain things change. And I love Miami. 

Simple. To win a National Championship.

Secondly. Be a Georgia boy that plays himself into being a DGDawg...  for a Lifetime. That has its own lifetime benefits that reach far beyond football.

sdogg and ncgodawgs like this

6 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

Simple. To win a National Championship.

Secondly. Be a Georgia boy that plays himself into being a DGDawg...  for a Lifetime. That has its own lifetime benefits that reach far beyond football.

These kids dont care about that. They care about going to the NFL and making money. Not all but a lot of them. I talk to them. Haselwood has said he wants to go where they will develop him and get him ready to play in the NFL.

g-dawg likes this

3 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

I believe the 2 blowout losses by ou and notre dame are going to motivate this squad.. you know kirby is going to use it.. 

I won’t say OU got blown out.  They had a few chances in 4th qtr to get it to a one score game - lost by 11.

Now you can debate they should have gotten blown out down 28-0.

youngbloodz likes this

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I won’t say OU got blown out.  They had a few chances in 4th qtr to get it to a one score game - lost by 11.

Now you can debate they should have gotten blown out down 28-0.

I really don't think Bama's defense is as good as it has been. But Tua is something else. Georgia had it smh. Not a Georgia fan but I need this curse off of this state so the Falcons can win a superbowl 

ncgodawgs, sdogg and g-dawg like this

20 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

These kids dont care about that. They care about going to the NFL and making money. Not all but a lot of them. I talk to them. Haselwood has said he wants to go where they will develop him and get him ready to play in the NFL.

Could have the best of both worlds, right at home. 

Yeah, he won't get 15 targets a game, but he'll get plenty of opportunities to showcase his skills set to NFL scouts. AJ Green

They don't need to see RB's get 30 carries a game nor do they need to see WR's get 12 catches a game. 

Plus, he'll get what most likely will be a nasty D to help him win SEC and NT games. Won't get that at Oklahoma. 

Just now, sdogg said:

Could have the best of both worlds, right at home. 

Yeah, he won't get 15 targets a game, but he'll get plenty of opportunities to showcase his skills set to NFL scouts. AJ Green

They don't need to see RB's get 30 carries a game nor do they need to see WR's get 12 catches a game. 

Plus, he'll get what most likely will be a nasty D to help him win SEC and NT games. Won't get that at Oklahoma. 

Like I said most kids only care about the NFL. The natty is secondary.