g-dawg

December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!

2,010 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

LMAO - yeah, I have turned into that guy at 52yrs old.

Oh well, Clint Eastwood is my fav actor - saw "The Mule" last night - good flick.

I wish I was 52 again....I really do :argh::lol:

g-dawg likes this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Man if I could be 21 and know what I know now and go back to the 70's....I'd do it in a heart beat. That was a great time to be young! Best cars in the late 60's early seventies...…..had more freedom back then, great music. Okay I'll stop now! :lol:

m2Falcons and Ovie_Lover like this

14 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Man if I could be 21 and know what I know now and go back to the 70's....I'd do it in a heart beat. That was a great time to be young! Best cars in the late 60's early seventies...…..had more freedom back then, great music. Okay I'll stop now! :lol:

Love old cars. Dad has a 77 Corvette Stingray, and a 68 Chevy Nova SS

m2Falcons and Wardog357 like this

Just now, Carter said:

I’m 35 and fully embracing my inner millennial with @lostone and @Jpowers

What have you brought me into.  Oh the college sports forum.  How quaint.  Is this the forum wheee you get banned for liking a certain team or talking crash about UGA?

Just now, lostone said:

What have you brought me into.  Oh the college sports forum.  How quaint.  Is this the forum wheee you get banned for liking a certain team or talking crash about UGA?

Yeah bro welcome to my man cave

Wardog357 and g-dawg like this

10 hours ago, Wardog357 said:

70 Bronco sitting restored in my garage.. for sale btw.. LUBR

Edited by TheTrue7
Wardog357 likes this

3 hours ago, Wardog357 said:

eveeytime I meet someone that’s older than me that love cars like I do I always ask “Did you guys know a hemi Cuda would go for 2 million in 2018 ? “:lol:

Wardog357 likes this

OMG! I apologize for the brief interruption! Man I hate Texas U, We better beat those short horns! Did I tell you how much I hate TU! Go DAWGS!!!!!!! Woof Woof!!!!!! :rolleyes:

95Dawg likes this

Just now, Wardog357 said:

OMG! I apologize for the brief interruption! Man I hate Texas U, We better beat those short horns! Did I tell you how much I hate TU! Go DAWGS!!!!!!! Woof Woof!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Woops still wrong...….I hope we take all the recruits from every team and then build a supper team of the best athletes....at least get all the top 100 recruits. Okay...….LOL :D

g-dawg likes this

44 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

You know what was a great movie? Into the Spider-Verse. Really solid.

Aquaman was. Probably the most stunning visuals since Avatar.

56 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

You know what was a great movie? Into the Spider-Verse. Really solid.

Animation in that film is revolutionary haven’t seen anything like that since the first toy story