g-dawg

December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!

2,010 posts in this topic

I just realized that we could have 14 early enrollees? That’s insane. If you count Solomon transferring in that could be 15. Johnson, Walthour, Daniel, and Webb are already on campus. Then Smith, Dean, Davis, Goede, McClendon, Cine and Mathis all plan to come in January. Then you would assume Bennett will coming from JC. Then if we add Stevenson and Haselwood that makes 14. That would be ridiculous. 

MayorWest13 and sdogg like this

11 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Nothing against you, but Murray was never gonna get there in fact I said it back then McCarron and Murray were basically the same, but AJ had more dog in him than Murray and it was not close.

What do you mean by dog?

If you mean Grit or Toughness you don't have a clue.

Go watch the Auburn away game and all the late hits.  Murray kept getting up

Go watch the SEC championship in 12 and the late hits.  Murray kept getting up.

1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

What do you mean by dog?

If you mean Grit or Toughness you don't have a clue.

Go watch the Auburn away game and all the late hits.  Murray kept getting up

Go watch the SEC championship in 12 and the late hits.  Murray kept getting up.

Kid literally played on a broken foot in HS. Not being a "dog" is the last criticism you could ever throw at Murray.

13 minutes ago, oztin said:

I really believe this kid is going to be our under the radar pick up give him a year to learn underneath ball and I can see him coming out next year and doing something

i don't know if he will hang around for the blueshirt.. he says he will, but right now he is one of the highest unsigned quarterbacks out there and fsu along with ole miss and a number of other teams are going to make him a priority.. so either he sits and waits for next year or he takes a scholarship this year..  

4 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i don't know if he will hang around for the blueshirt.. he says he will, but right now he is one of the highest unsigned quarterbacks out there and fsu along with ole miss and a number of other teams are going to make him a priority.. so either he sits and waits for next year or he takes a scholarship this year..  

Plumlee would be crazy to come to UGA as he would have a great shot at starting by Sophomore year at FSU or OM.

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Plumlee would be crazy to come to UGA as he would have a great shot at starting by Sophomore year at FSU or OM.

the other issue is baseball and a reason why he is waiting til august as well without signing.. he might improve his baseball stock where he decides on bypassing football completely.  he might not want to sign with a team now and focus on spring football when his goal is to get drafted and pursue baseball.. he is a very good baseball player.  

NASTY!!!

Front 7 players now for 2018(not all)

Nolan Smith-OLB

Adam Anderson-OLB

Jermaine Johnson-OLB

Quay Walker-OLB

Azeez Ojulari-OLB

Monty Rice-ILB

Channing Tindall-ILB

Nakobe Dean-ILB

Trezman Marshall-ILB

Rian Davis-ILB

Tyler Clark-DE (Sr)

Brenton Cox-DE

Travon Walker-DE

Aubrey Solomon-DE (transfer)

Bill Norton-DE

Jordan Davis-NT

Tramel Walthour-NT

Zion Logue-NT

Otis Reese-SS/Star

Lewis Cine-SS/Star

15 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Nothing against you, but Murray was never gonna get there in fact I said it back then McCarron and Murray were basically the same, but AJ had more dog in him than Murray and it was not close.

troll

sdogg, SacFalcFan and g-dawg like this

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

Rumor is solomon is going public with decision tomorrow.  

Music to my ears. Outside of losing D. Baker, the 2019 is poised to be quite nasty...at least that's my hope. 

g-dawg likes this

46 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

NASTY!!!

Front 7 players now for 2018(not all)

Nolan Smith-OLB

Adam Anderson-OLB

Jermaine Johnson-OLB

Quay Walker-OLB

Azeez Ojulari-OLB

Monty Rice-ILB

Channing Tindall-ILB

Nakobe Dean-ILB

Trezman Marshall-ILB

Rian Davis-ILB

Tyler Clark-DE (Sr)

Brenton Cox-DE

Travon Walker-DE

Aubrey Solomon-DE (transfer)

Bill Norton-DE

Jordan Davis-NT

Tramel Walthour-NT

Zion Logue-NT

Otis Reese-SS/Star

Lewis Cine-SS/Star

Yessssssss Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!   The return of the Junk Yard Dawgs is almost here!!!

The defensive foundation is now in place; just gotta' keep the pipeline full now!

SacFalcFan, g-dawg and sdogg like this

Kirby let it slip when talking about Mathis.  Fields is gone.

“Well, we liked his athleticism and his arm motion," Smart said of Mathis. "He's got a really strong whip, he can pop the ball and we thought a lot of him. [laughs] We didn't stay in communication with him the whole time from that period of time until finding out Justin was leaving. So there was a period of time there where there wasn't communication. But it did fire back up quickly.

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Kirby let it slip when talking about Mathis.  Fields is gone.

“Well, we liked his athleticism and his arm motion," Smart said of Mathis. "He's got a really strong whip, he can pop the ball and we thought a lot of him. [laughs] We didn't stay in communication with him the whole time from that period of time until finding out Justin was leaving. So there was a period of time there where there wasn't communication. But it did fire back up quickly.

As soon as Dawgs have Sugar Bowl game in hand, put Justin in so we avoid injury risk to Fromm.

Turkeydawg and theDIRTYcode like this

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

We won’t beat Notre Dame or Texas A&M next year at home if Stetson is starting.

Why post this? I don't think anyone thinks we will.