g-dawg

December Recruiting Thread - let’s close the gap!!!

2,010 posts in this topic

so it does sound like we could get an aubrey commit sooner rather than later for a transfer.. very nice to add a 5* DT. 

13 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

here is his quote.. 

This coaching staff ..

never ceases to amaze me . I’ll touch on that in just a second . First my apologies if u sent me a PM and I never responded . Nothing personal intended . Regarding Fields transfer there’s just not a lot to benefit from me saying anything so I won’t . I will say Jakes leadership is just incredible and he and others stepped up in a big way after LSU loss and hence why we played so well down the stretch . 
Here is what I love about this staff . Every time we have adversity (and every program will ) we respond and get better . (Ie Auburn loss last year , LSU loss this year ). This also goes past the field and how coaches handle off the field issues and challenges and yet again the results will speak for themselves . 

On to recruiting. Lots of solid posters have already posted very accurate info but I’ll add what I can . Simply remember kids do tell multiple staffs the same things sometimes and even change their minds after their last correspondence with us . (Not hedging just speaking the truth ). Having said that tomorrow will be a really good day . Yes on Sanders, Stevenson and a very nice surprise (it is possible it’s not tomorrow that this is announced but I fully expect this to happen and you will know the name when it does ). As Trent has said Neal is a wildcard that we have worked to the very last minute and I won’t be surprised with him picking Bama or us. Btw Haselwood has still told coaches he’s coming but this is one that we will have to recruit until the ink dries . Sorry for being long winded .
I’m out boys and Go Dawgs !

(above is bulldog bob)

giphy.gif

FYI - I'm going to be heading to Sports & Social for the ESD event. Got a few posters from AD's board as well as Dawgrant meeting up, but anyone from here that wants to come is welcome to. Just message me and I can plan on trying to get a larger table.

mike teevee likes this

4 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

FYI - I'm going to be heading to Sports & Social for the ESD event. Got a few posters from AD's board as well as Dawgrant meeting up, but anyone from here that wants to come is welcome to. Just message me and I can plan on trying to get a larger table.

What is the address for AD's board?

4 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

You guys have fun.  Take a pic when all there and post it with a key at the bottom as to who’s who.

8 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

here is his quote.. 

This coaching staff ..

never ceases to amaze me . I’ll touch on that in just a second . First my apologies if u sent me a PM and I never responded . Nothing personal intended . Regarding Fields transfer there’s just not a lot to benefit from me saying anything so I won’t . I will say Jakes leadership is just incredible and he and others stepped up in a big way after LSU loss and hence why we played so well down the stretch . 
Here is what I love about this staff . Every time we have adversity (and every program will ) we respond and get better . (Ie Auburn loss last year , LSU loss this year ). This also goes past the field and how coaches handle off the field issues and challenges and yet again the results will speak for themselves . 

On to recruiting. Lots of solid posters have already posted very accurate info but I’ll add what I can . Simply remember kids do tell multiple staffs the same things sometimes and even change their minds after their last correspondence with us . (Not hedging just speaking the truth ). Having said that tomorrow will be a really good day . Yes on Sanders, Stevenson and a very nice surprise (it is possible it’s not tomorrow that this is announced but I fully expect this to happen and you will know the name when it does ). As Trent has said Neal is a wildcard that we have worked to the very last minute and I won’t be surprised with him picking Bama or us. Btw Haselwood has still told coaches he’s coming but this is one that we will have to recruit until the ink dries . Sorry for being long winded .
I’m out boys and Go Dawgs !

(above is bulldog bob)

I noticed Bulldog Bob made no mention of Dean here.

36 minutes ago, sgapt said:

What is the address for AD's board?

Just google “Dawg Insiders” - it will come up.

Americus = David Wellons

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Goede gonna beast.  6’6” is a huge red zone target

One problem, he is a te, and you know what we do with te's.