CMR would've won this game

judas yeast

I love Richt but this premise is ludicrous. 

The man has been irrelevant since the SEC game in 2012 where he lost to a more inferior Bama team than last year and this year’s team. Outside of Saban’s first year at Bama where he was building his dynasty what’s Richt’s record against Sabana at Bama?

Loses. 

He hasn’t beaten Saban since Saban’s first year at Bama I think 07 or 08. 

A Decade ago. 

Keep trolling....

12 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

I love Richt but this premise is ludicrous. 

The man has been irrelevant since the SEC game in 2012 where he lost to a more inferior Bama team than last year and this year’s team. Outside of Saban’s first year at Bama where he was building his dynasty what’s Richt’s record against Sabana at Bama?

Loses. 

He hasn’t beaten Saban since Saban’s first year at Bama I think 07 or 08. 

A Decade ago. 

Keep trolling....

Smart hasnt beaten Saban either. 

10 minutes ago, southernbird said:

Smart hasnt beaten Saban either. 

Much closer games and as I said after 2012 Richt was irrelevant. 

I.e, he never would’ve made it this far and thus why he is no longer the coach. 

Will not be at Miami much longer too

Yeah, you guys are right.  Kirby has COMPLETELY changed things at UGA.  Look at all the things he has accomplished that Richt didn't!

He has won an SEC championship AND lost two close games against Bama!

I don't blame you for being on the Kirby bandwagon... It's easier than admitting you're exactly where you were with Richt

15 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Yeah, when everyone else was playing like s**t. Kirby has we to two straight, and a national championship game. Richt always sucked when it mattered most. He also wouldn't have gave Fromm a shot. Richt is down with that loyalty ish.

Ha yeah the East was really daunting this year.  You were neck and neck with freaking KENTUCKY for the division title

1 minute ago, judas yeast said:

Yeah, you guys are right.  Kirby has COMPLETELY changed things at UGA.  Look at all the things he has accomplished that Richt didn't!

I don't blame you for being on the Kirby bandwagon... It's easier than admitting you're exactly where you were with Richt

Richt never got to the National Championship. Granted we probably should have in the early 2000's, but arguing the past doesn't accomplish much. But of course you like to troll Georgia only when we lose because you're team isn't good enough.

3 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

That Kirby bandwagon has rolled right over SC and left them in the dust so all things considered there’s worse places to hitch my ride. 

2 minutes ago, RedandBlack4Life! said:

Richt never got to the National Championship. Granted we probably should have in the early 2000's, but arguing the past doesn't accomplish much. But of course you like to troll Georgia only when we lose because you're team isn't good enough. 

He didn't have a playoff system either - take that out and you wouldn't have played in the championship last year