ssj5gal

Doesn't matter who we draft coaches suck

23 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ssj5gal said:

Our coaches suck

Exactly that's what I've been saying the whole time doesn't matter who we get as long as we got our sorry coaches we're not going anywhere we need to draft a better coach and possibly draft a better owner if possible lol

Flying Falcon likes this

22 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Exactly that's what I've been saying the whole time doesn't matter who we get as long as we got our sorry coaches we're not going anywhere we need to draft a better coach and possibly draft a better owner if possible lol

I think we need to draft better drafters also.

PokerSteve likes this

10 hours ago, ssj5gal said:

Our coaches suck

Single-High Safety Defenses may be going-out of the door anyway. That's why as a GM its time draft above regime,a nd have power to over-rule coaches who want to promote scheme.

I have to agree. Haven't seen enough to feel confident with this coaching staff going forward. All I have seen is ******** slogans and mantras that haven't translated into results. Our drafting has been fairly underwhelming too. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Falcons have 10 playoff wins in their 53 year history. Quinn has 3 of those in 3 years. 

Falcons have 2 Super Bowl appearances in their 53 year history. Quinn has 1 of those in 3 years. 

Fire Quinn immediately! Worst Falcons coach in the franchise history!

Edited by falconsfan4life3
rowdy_84 likes this

3 minutes ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

Falcons have 10 playoff wins in their 53 year history. Quinn has 3 of those in 3 years. 

Falcons have 2 Super Bowl appearances in their 53 year history. Quinn has 1 of those in 3 years. 

Fire Quinn immediately! Worst Falcons coach in the franchise history!

But see, it’s the players when we win, and the coaches when we lose.. 

:rolleyes:

Flyin' In DC likes this

I wonder how much actual football people watch outside of just the falcons. You see “bad” coaching in a majority of games. There are very few coaches that don’t get unfair criticism. Our staff is very young in their respective coordinator positions. Coaching is not easy as it looks sitting on your couch probably half drunk. We’ve seen precedents set that all our coaches can be great. Defense was good when healthy. Offense has shown explosiveness. Quinn has made some questionable decisions in the fourth quarter but people only dwell on the ones that didn’t work out. They ignore the ones that do. I remember sooo many hopeless seasons and very very bad teams we’ve had. This is the most optimistic I’ve ever been as a fan. If we stay healthy next year we will be a top contender again. 

youngbloodz and Geaux_Falcons like this

19 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Some of you don't know anything about actual football besides the boxscore. So your opinion of actual football is meaningless cause it's based on ignorance 

Exactly.  A coach that is only turning in a losing record due to losing entirely too many key players and otherwise has this team in contention every year since he got here.  Our fanbase sucks...

29 minutes ago, rowdy_84 said:

I wonder how much actual football people watch outside of just the falcons. You see “bad” coaching in a majority of games. There are very few coaches that don’t get unfair criticism. Our staff is very young in their respective coordinator positions. Coaching is not easy as it looks sitting on your couch probably half drunk. We’ve seen precedents set that all our coaches can be great. Defense was good when healthy. Offense has shown explosiveness. Quinn has made some questionable decisions in the fourth quarter but people only dwell on the ones that didn’t work out. They ignore the ones that do. I remember sooo many hopeless seasons and very very bad teams we’ve had. This is the most optimistic I’ve ever been as a fan. If we stay healthy next year we will be a top contender again. 

It's funny how some of those same fans were saying we lack continuity on offense, but want the HC and staff all gone.

1 hour ago, WPGFALCONSFAN said:

I have to agree. Haven't seen enough to feel confident with this coaching staff going forward. All I have seen is ******** slogans and mantras that haven't translated into results. Our drafting has been fairly underwhelming too. 

Quinn hired an OC with ZERO NFL experience

Moved a DB coach to WR coach with ZERO experience

Has one of the worst ST coaches in the league, has no had a decent PR or KR since he has been here.

Has ignored the OL for three years

Drafted Beasley way too high

Just CANNOT make adjustment at halftime

Cannot handle clock management

Quinn is basically STILL a DC , he has no interest in the offense., you handle that Sark..............and you wonder what's wrong with this team ?   DUUUUUUHHH  !!!

Flying Falcon likes this

32 minutes ago, capologist said:

Exactly.  A coach that is only turning in a losing record due to losing entirely too many key players and otherwise has this team in contention every year since he got here.  Our fanbase sucks...

I mean I don't know what they want. If we had all of our starters we would be 8-3 at the bare minimum 

Flyin' In DC and capologist like this

To me this is all about expectations. DQ has brought this team out of the doldrums and all of these players play their heart out for him. That being said this roster is top loaded with talent but not much after that. I HATE the fact that this year had tons of potential for this year. There are very few teams in this league that could suffer the injuries the Falcons have had and be competitive. The coaches can't make the guys cover the right zones and stand right next to each other or not wrap up on tackles. The coaches can't make O-Lineman duck their head and whiff on blocks.

DQ and staff have made so mistakes but not You're Fired mistakes. There will be a ton teams knocking down his door before the Blank kicked him out of Flowery Branch.

Yes the coaches are ultimately accountable but this is not a "The Coaching staff needs to be fired" issue. This is a draft and FA class that needs to filled with the Big Uglies!  

The Falcons were the only team in the NFC to make it back to the Playoffs after a devastating Super Bowl loss. 

Take a deep breath. This will all get better

16 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I mean I don't know what they want. If we had all of our starters we would be 8-3 at the bare minimum 

They expect us to be the Patriots where anyone can get hurt and they can fill the hole.  Not a realistic expectation at this point but realism gets lost easily around here it seems...

youngbloodz likes this

2 hours ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

It's funny how some of those same fans were saying we lack continuity on offense, but want the HC and staff all gone.

Contradiction at its finest.