Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ssj5gal

Kirby Smart another Dan Quinn

16 posts in this topic

If there's anything we've learned from these chokes its that championships are won in the second half. Championship coaches like Belichick and Saban know how to make adjustments. We lose because we are always vastly inferior on the coaching front.

Flying Falcon and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, southernbird said:

If there's anything we've learned from these chokes its that championships are won in the second half. Championship coaches like Belichick and Saban know how to make adjustments. We lose because we are always vastly inferior on the coaching front.

Patriots and Alabama = same coaching tree.

Patriots traded for DTs. Alabama has paced how many DTs in the 1st round recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why in the **** these posters come out of the closet after ever loss? Kirby is nothing like Quinn. One thing we know is how emotional he was after the game. Everyone is talking about the selection committee, and who Alabama, Clemson, or Notre Dame does not wanna play. Maybe it's all a business decision. I saw Texas pretty much have their way with Oklahoma, and tank the last few minutes. The same for Northwestern vs Ohio State. The possibility of Georgia still getting in , because if loss to throw #3 team in the country, and the #1 team in the country is starting to make sense. Controversy is part of the plan.

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Bulldogs will get in but will choke in another epic way.

Same results end of the day.

 

It's about who can bring in the most money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Why in the **** these posters come out of the closet after ever loss? Kirby is nothing like Quinn. One thing we know is how emotional he was after the game. Everyone is talking about the selection committee, and who Alabama, Clemson, or Notre Dame does not wanna play. Maybe it's all a business decision. I saw Texas pretty much have their way with Oklahoma, and tank the last few minutes. The same for Northwestern vs Ohio State. The possibility of Georgia still getting in , because if loss to throw #3 team in the country, and the #1 team in the country is starting to make sense. Controversy is part of the plan.

why would anyone make this comparison. Win or lose, They are worlds apart. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

No way Georgia should be in as a two loss team that didn't win the SEC

Let's say that they don't deserve to get in. Those two reasons should not eliminate a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I have a solution. let's try Superior coaches and inferior players and see what that turns out to be? instead of having Superior players or some, but all inferior coaches..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

It's about who can bring in the most money. 

Oh well Bulldogs are out.

They didn't deserve it honestly in my opinion.

That loss to LSU was basically a dagger! Not as much how they lost to Bama last night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Let's say that they don't deserve to get in. Those two reasons should not eliminate a team.

Absolutely...Georgia doesnt deserve it. No way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every Georgia sports team chokes. It's kinda who we are...I'm just excited to see how United guts us next week.

There is some Cubs level voodoo ****ery going on here. I'm ready to sacrifice chickens and virgins at this point. Btw, who the **** brought a goat into our stadium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Absolutely...Georgia doesnt deserve it. No way!

No, we all deserve a better system. People are making an excuse for a 2 loss Georgia vs a 1 loss Ohio State or Oklahoma, but nothing for a 0 loss UCF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0