Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Blank

Hold that thought...DQ Don't take notes from Kirby

36 posts in this topic

Just now, HEIST said:

Kirby is nothing but a good recruiter. It's funny seeing him get so much love and Quinn get hate when at best they are the same thing.

He got good game plan and couldn’t adjust once Hurts came back. And I wonder if Tua is durable to play NFL and can take hits.

Ergo Proxy and Flying Falcon like this

4 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

This dude called a fake punt on 4 and 11 at the 50........ enough said

I am glad he did as I am an Alabama fan (have to be because wifey graduated from there and is into the football program really deep) but that was a dumb, dumb, dumb decision.  .  .  . and then, to make matters worse, it was a run. SMH.

Ergo Proxy likes this

32 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He got good game plan and couldn’t adjust once Hurts came back. And I wonder if Tua is durable to play NFL and can take hits.

Has to be a concern. Every game I’ve watched, Tua has exit the game with an injury. 

Ergo Proxy and falcons007 like this

GA should’ve kept throwing. Bama was not gonna let the run seal it. Fromm has over 75% completions before being forced to throw from the wasted run downs. Should’ve let him throw it after that Swift catch and run. Nope. They got another big stand from their DL.

I can understand trying to run more last year but Fromm was on fire.

54 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

This dude called a fake punt on 4 and 11 at the 50........ enough said

The only other HC on planet earth that would have even considered calling that is our man Quinn.  :rolleyes:

Emmitt and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

The only other HC on planet earth that would have even considered calling that is our man Quinn.  :rolleyes:

Quinn would at least have sense enough to leave his offense on the field. Kirby is on his own level of stupidity. Kirby Dumb.

Edited by HEIST

Just now, HEIST said:

Quinn would at least have sense enough to leave his offense on the field. Kirby is on his own level of stupidity.

If he left his offense on the field it wouldn't be a fake punt, but I feel ya, bruh.

FalconinPA and Flying Falcon like this

22 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

GA should’ve kept throwing. Bama was not gonna let the run seal it. Fromm has over 75% completions before being forced to throw from the wasted run downs. Should’ve let him throw it after that Swift catch and run. Nope. They got another big stand from their DL.

I can understand trying to run more last year but Fromm was on fire.

If Kyle Shanahan was calling the plays, Georgia wins. If the Falcons played the Super Bowl late the way Georgia played tonight, we beat the Pats. In short, whatever the Falcons and Bulldogs do, it turns out wrong.

Edited by Doctor Kildare
Macintez likes this

9 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

If he left his offense on the field it wouldn't be a fake punt, but I feel ya, bruh.

Yeah I could've at least respected a 'right here right now' approach where he puts the starters in and tries to make a statement. I wouldn't have agreed but I can respect the mentality. Instead this guy just tries to sneak his backup QB into the punt formation and when Bama clearly isn't fooled he doesn't even use a timeout. Just let it happen smh.

PokerSteve and Flying Falcon like this

2 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

If Kyle Shanahan was calling the plays, Georgia wins. If the Falcons played the Super Bowl late the way Georgia played tonight, we beat the Pats. In short, whatever the Falcons and Bulldogs do, it turns out wrong.

Different animals in NFL and college.

GA didn’t have a 28-3 lead either. 4 score game and then 3 score. Running was the best option.

It was always a 2 score game or closer tonight. Fromm was the hot hand and GA tried to still run while suffering stalled drives. Going 3&Out after the INT and not capitalizing on Bama’s poor 2nd half start further did them in. 

Game pacing dictated need for throwing.

OTOH, the NE comeback with required more time and Falcons has left too much in the clock. Big difference. Falcons had clean shot at FG to seal it and failed to make it 31-20 with like 3 minutes left.

GG.

Edited by Ergo Proxy
PokerSteve likes this

Punt fake was stupid but Bama killed themselves in the first half with at least six keystone cop plays to keep us in it.

They stopped that nonsense in the second half and made second half adjustments. Face it. They are better than us.

Shouldn't have been that close.

roguebeaver likes this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

This Alabama team might be one of the best ever. Georgia played hard for a team that was a two TD underdog. 

Not even close seriously. What I mean is this is a lie.

Edited by Zone#7