TRUju2111

Watching Georgia choke..as fans we are cursed

202 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Dungeon Family said:

Thank goodness I mentally prepared myself for this mess tonight.

I wanted to be mad, but I just could not muster enough emotion as the Falcons have already depleted my reserves for the year.

Being a GA sports fan has made me emotionally numb. 

I did the same. I am upset, but it's more of a laughing upset. The Bulldogs have reached the Falcons level with me. 

6 minutes ago, Dungeon Family said:

I honestly think it has taken several years off my life. 

Check this out.. I bet this is something you didn't notice we scored "28 points" ... U get it smh....

7 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I did the same. I am upset, but it's more of a laughing upset. The Bulldogs have reached the Falcons level with me. 

28 to 3 and now 21 to 0 .... Get it smh

I would be very happy if ATL United won next week, but that aint a curse ender. UGA wouldn't even be a curse ender to me. It's gotta be one of the major professional American sports.

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Check this out.. I bet this is something you didn't notice we scored "28 points" ... U get it smh....

:o....D@#n!!!

That number is cursed in my book forever more!

11 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I know right?

I have to laugh to keep from crying sometimes. 

Dirtytrollbird likes this

1 minute ago, Dungeon Family said:

:o....D@#n!!!

That number is cursed in my book forever more!

Atlanta Sports is horrible right? Will look forward to more disappointment when we play against the Ravens tomorrow...

10 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

:lol:, I think they are mocking man. You can't make this **** up

Dungeon Family likes this

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

:lol:, I think they are mocking man. You can't make this **** up

Atlanta is a sell-out city I'm seriously starting to believe this now I don't know what they are getting money for it for but Atlanta is a sell-out city when it comes to sports... straight up fixed... and that's not cool at all

5 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Some stupid Georgia fans are blaming Fields for that fake punt, that is on the sorry *** coaches. He should have never been put in that position.

It’s not his fault he was put in the game for that dumb *** play.

The defense was playing well enough to give us a chance to get the ball back if we punt and make them drive from their own 25, or possibly deeper since the punt would have been from mid-field. 

FalconinPA likes this

I lived half my life in Cleveland and the other half in Atlanta (my favorite teams are the Falcons, Braves, and Cavs). Besides the Braves in 95 and Cavs a few seasons ago, I've experienced so many choke jobs.

1 minute ago, Dungeon Family said:

It’s not his fault he was put in the game for that dumb *** play.

The defense was playing well enough to give us a chance to get the ball back if we punt and make them drive from their own 25, or possibly deeper since the punt would have been from mid-field. 

agreed

1 minute ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

I lived half my life in Cleveland and the other half in Atlanta (my favorite teams are the Falcons, Braves, and Cavs). Besides the Braves in 95 and Cavs a few seasons ago, I've experienced so many choke jobs.

At least you got to see your basketball team win one. The Hawks will never see a Championship

6 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

At least you got to see your basketball team win one. The Hawks will never see a Championship

In a "what happens first" scenario: Hawks win NBA title / Hawks move out of Atlanta

100% of the time I'll go with "Hawks move" 

Edited by HotLantaFalcon

2 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Any team in Georgia is cursed. First the shank then Fromm sliding short. Another choke..oh joy

Bama made at least six bone headed execution plays in the first half to keep us in the game.

They made half time adjustments then pulled another 1980 DAL@ATL Danny White Out on us.

We've been cursed by bad roster building, coaching and execution. Not some New Orleans type voodoo.

3 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

In a "what happens first" scenario: Hawks win NBA title / Hawks move out of Atlanta

me too. 

9 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

Should have kept the Thrashers instead

Did Kennesaw State win today? C' mon man it is not my fault. I'm trying to find some light instead of embracing the suck. It's a rainy night in Georgia. We'll win the National title next year when most of the team returns,  GT is going to hire a great coach, the Braves are going to the World Series and the Falcons injured are going to return, DQ and TD are going to learn from past mistakes and we are going to get 2 impact FA's, have a great draft and win the SUPER BOWL!

9 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Did Kennesaw State win today? C' mon man it is not my fault. I'm trying to find some light instead of embracing the suck. It's a rainy night in Georgia. We'll win the National title next year when most of the team returns,  GT is going to hire a great coach, the Braves are going to the World Series and the Falcons injured are going to return, DQ and TD are going to learn from past mistakes and we are going to get 2 impact FA's, have a great draft and win the SUPER BOWL!

Lol we did win today, 13 - 10. GO OWLS! 

mqg96 likes this