TRUju2111

Watching Georgia choke..as fans we are cursed

202 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, A-TowN.- said:

I don’t really have a favorite college team, but my goodness Alabama’s OL got away with so many holds it’s unreal. Never seen it so bad in a game. 

Bama is really good, but I think Georgia was the better team tonight. Kirby had a few dumb plays and the ball bounced Bama’s way a few times, but those non calls were so unreal. 

I noticed a lot of holds

Just now, BraveFalcon11 said:

That's effing sad... this is how you get a lifelong loyal fan to just stop looking at sports you know that?

Meh. Maybe long ago I was here hoping the Falcons would someday win a SB. Now I'm mainly here to embrace the suck. :lol:

roguebeaver likes this

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

I noticed a lot of holds

Georgia still freaking choked it's no excuse for this...

Georgia Sports I repeat Georgia Sports please stop hurting your fans in this fashion if you're going to suck suck don't do that to us

TRUju2111 likes this

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

Meh. Maybe long ago I was here hoping the Falcons would someday win a SB. Now I'm mainly here to embrace the suck. :lol:

see this is why Dan Quinn should be fired he has a saying we should embrace the suck do we really need a coach like that???

sdogg likes this

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

see this is why Dan Quinn should be fired he has a saying we should embrace the suck do we really need a coach like that???

Good Lord you whine a lot.

I remember a while ago when Falcons were considering a location change, I was BEGGING Blank to change locations and get away from that dump ster of a Sports town called Georgia.  Blank and his stupid Home Depot ties to Georgia is beyond stupid, and he needs a real fan base, real coaches and real players to be behind his team. 

I feel myself starting to involuntarily side w/ the people that swear up and down that sports are rigged. The chances of this happening 3 years in a row have to be astronomical.

Maybe that's just my brains way of coping w/ what I've had to endure between these 2 teams. It's almost unfathomable. That fake punt was a gift-wrapped W for Saban and crew.

sdogg and VTCrunkler like this

20 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Bama makes you press. They execute better than others. They dont beat themselves. Florida still stands as the only East team to beat Saban in SECCG. He is too good. I was pulling for the dogs.....tired of Saban racking up titles. Shame though.. .Georgia sports with another let down. Sigh

Did you watch the game? Did you see how many dropped passes Alabama had today? Did you see Tua's 2 interceptions? Did you see how many times they fumbled and had the ball bounce right back to them? Alabama lucked their way into this win. Georgia was blowing them out of the building and then choked.

mqg96, Ergo Proxy, sdogg and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Georgia still freaking choked it's no excuse for this...

Georgia Sports I repeat Georgia Sports please stop hurting your fans in this fashion if you're going to suck suck don't do that to us

At least we (the State of Georgia) have more than just our collegiate football teams to root for as opposed to our east-west neighbors.

21 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Bama makes you press. They execute better than others. They dont beat themselves. Florida still stands as the only East team to beat Saban in SECCG. He is too good. I was pulling for the dogs.....tired of Saban racking up titles. Shame though.. .Georgia sports with another let down. Sigh

Y'all were lucky to face Saban in this first SEC Championship. Saban lost the first of nearly everything at Alabama and has always won on the 2nd attempt and ongoing. Georgia faced Saban 1st in 2007, and hasn't beaten him ever since. LSU, Mississippi State, and Auburn also beat Saban in his first year too. Y'all faced Saban first in 2008 and it came at the perfect time for y'all in the SEC Championship which led y'all to the national championship, and then what happened in the 2009 rematch? 

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

I feel myself starting to involuntarily side w/ the people that swear up and down that sports are rigged. The chances of this happening 3 years in a row have to be astronomical.

Maybe that's just my brains way of coping w/ what I've had to endure between these 2 teams. It's almost unfathomable. That fake punt was a gift-wrapped W for Saban and crew.

On 4th and 11 no less. Just completely moronic.

Ergo Proxy likes this

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

At least we (the State of Georgia) have more than just our collegiate football teams to root for as opposed to our east-west neighbors.

I guess but still...

Thank goodness I mentally prepared myself for this mess tonight.

I wanted to be mad, but I just could not muster enough emotion as the Falcons have already depleted my reserves for the year.

Being a GA sports fan has made me emotionally numb. 

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Good lord I'm a true fan.... Unlike some

What makes you a true fan? Complaining when the team loses?

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

On 4th and 11 no less. Just completely moronic.

Yeah Atleast let them fight for their win instead of just giving it to them...

sdogg likes this

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

What makes you a true fan? Complaining when the team loses?

No, it's PASSION!!!! Just because you don't care and oh it's just a game to u gives u no right to question me about how passionate i am about our teams... The same way I'd be is if i were at the game, wise guy smh...

7 minutes ago, Dungeon Family said:

Thank goodness I mentally prepared myself for this mess tonight.

I wanted to be mad, but I just could not muster enough emotion as the Falcons have already depleted my reserves for the year.

Being a GA sports fan has made me emotionally numb. 

Being a Georgia sports fan has made me utterly sick

Dungeon Family likes this

3 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Being a Georgia sports fan has made me utterly sick

I honestly think it has taken several years off my life.