TRUju2111

Watching Georgia choke..as fans we are cursed

201 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, falconfreek123 said:

I'm raging man.. I'm in full rage....

I hope I see no human being.... 

My brother is a long-time die-hard Georgia Bulldog fan. I don't even dare call him right now. :ninja:

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 minute ago, Forever Julian said:

How are you defining big?

Atlanta United Attendance Numbers>Braves and Hawks this year.

This is turning into a soccer city, and for good reason as its our best team by a country mile and they dont charge you an arm and leg to watch them play(Falcons) or an Arm and leg to feed your kids while you are there(Braves)

I’m glad the attendance is strong but I’m not using that as a barometer.

I’m talking relevance as it correlates to what sports have been big in the country for decades. That’s football, basketball, and baseball. United is fairly new and doesn’t have the history of underperformance UGA , the Hawks, the Braves, and the Falcons do.

If one of the teams above win a championship, people are going to be shocked. 

It just hit me why Georgia lost their game: they will go to the Sugar Bowl and a team from Georgia will win in New Orleans. In February of next year a team from New Orleans will go to the Super Bowl and win in Atlanta. And the Football Gods will all be laughing at the irony they created

1 hour ago, TRUju2111 said:

Any team in Georgia is cursed. First the shank then Fromm sliding short. Another choke..oh joy

Sliding short though... Smh

I love Kirby but that 4th down call??? ranks up there with Shanny trying to throw the ball when we could have ran and kicked the FG. 

Maybe . . .

I don't know?

19 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

I cant take it anymore..... 

I'm jumping in the chattahoochee river. Anyone wanna join?

Yeah, think I’m ready to die also.

Bama makes you press. They execute better than others. They dont beat themselves. Florida still stands as the only East team to beat Saban in SECCG. He is too good. I was pulling for the dogs.....tired of Saban racking up titles. Shame though.. .Georgia sports with another let down. Sigh

PokerSteve likes this

5 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Bama makes you press. They execute better than others. They dont beat themselves. Florida still stands as the only East team to beat Saban in SECCG. He is too good. I was pulling for the dogs.....tired of Saban racking up titles. Shame though.. .Georgia sports with another let down. Sigh

On a brighter note, the Georgia SEC Championship T-shirts and hats will be on sale at a steep, steep, steep discount now. :ninja:

Stryka likes this

7 minutes ago, Stryka said:

YEAH WERE LET DOWN CITY

GEORGIA, YOU HURT US ONCE AGAIN smh... 

Along with the falcons and braves... Oh and the hawks, why are u even in ATL? Just leave our city you losers! Atlanta Hawks; you are just on the court just to earn a paycheck, y'all don't care about winning or your nba fans... Please get out of my city!!

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

Loserville. Choketown. Gagcity.

why don't any of our Sports just go ahead and just stopped going to playoffs and having winter records why don't we just suck like the Browns for now on

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

why don't any of our Sports just go ahead and just stopped going to playoffs and having winter records why don't we just suck like the Browns for now on

They want their fans to really believe they're going to come through and make them proud so that when they fold like a silk handkerchief it's even more irritating. This way you get the maximum adrenalin fail-rush from the extra drama.

I don’t really have a favorite college team, but my goodness Alabama’s OL got away with so many holds it’s unreal. Never seen it so bad in a game. 

Bama is really good, but I think Georgia was the better team tonight. Kirby had a few dumb plays and the ball bounced Bama’s way a few times, but those non calls were so unreal. 

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

They want their fans to really believe they're going to come through and make them proud so that when they fold like a silk handkerchief it's even more irritating. This way you get the maximum adrenalin fail-rush from the extra drama.

That's effing sad... this is how you get a lifelong loyal fan to just stop looking at sports you know that?

PokerSteve likes this