TRUju2111

Watching Georgia choke..as fans we are cursed

202 posts in this topic

Sad. So many blown opportunities. Georgia sports teams never pass up an opportunity to tear their fans hearts out. Choke artists through and through!

2 minutes ago, Forever Julian said:

nah Atlanta United is Legit.

The big Georgia teams choke and fail too much for me to not think the state is cursed. United winning isn’t changing much. The evidence is too strong. 

1 minute ago, AKFalcon72 said:

Sad. So many blown opportunities. Georgia sports teams never pass up an opportunity to tear their fans hearts out. Choke artists through and through!

That dumb fake punt has to be the worst play call in Georgia history. What was he thinking? 

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Dumb @ss, this stuff is rigged. That's why I don't understand why MFS vet money on this ish. And Tua's Injury was faked as well.

lol just said exactly the same thing at the same time.

Faithful Falcon likes this

LMAO! The same happiness I feel watching Aints fans suffer is on the same level as watching the agony on Dawg fans faces again and again.

Time to give UCF their chance. 25-0. Since they will no doubt screw UCF I say bring on Georgia so they can be embarrassed when UCF goes 26-0. 

Now TATF ;)

Edited by mjqvi

2 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

The big Georgia teams choke and fail too much for me to not think the state is cursed. United winning isn’t changing much. The evidence is too strong. 

How are you defining big?

Atlanta United Attendance Numbers>Braves and Hawks this year.

This is turning into a soccer city, and for good reason as its our best team by a country mile and they dont charge you an arm and leg to watch them play(Falcons) or an Arm and leg to feed your kids while you are there(Braves)

Edited by Forever Julian
PokerSteve and Captain Falcon like this

Bruh i.....bruh I don't know what to say... I never believed in the cursed ******** but bruhh we are literally on the wrong side of history every freaking time.

Yoooooo... i..... Yoooooooooooo

cblack likes this

58 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Any team in Georgia is cursed. First the shank then Fromm sliding short. Another choke..oh joy

I'm perplexed. I know many of my fellow Falcons fans are hurting, but the UGA loss gives me personal joy. Its like a great thing just happened, but I feel guilty for enjoying it...almost :)

Expert Poster likes this

People forget this Georgia team had 65% freshmen and sophomores on the roster, the most of ANY SEC team and the 15th youngest overall team in the country. This Georgia team wasn't as good as last year's team, and this Bama team is a lot better than last season, and we still almost had Bama. 2020 is Georgia's window to get the championship. I'm still sticking by that. We're in the Sugar Bowl this year so I'll take it. 

Dirty South Bird and jas82487 like this

So was this the fans fault to or just another typical choke job by a team in this state?

If you are wondering why fans in the state are the way they are look no further than this game.

All teams in this state suck.

6 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

lol just said exactly the same thing at the same time.

People are quick to debunk any talk of that. This is a multi billion dollar industry.

11 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

That dumb fake punt has to be the worst play call in Georgia history. What was he thinking? 

Should have called a timeout when the punt team seen Bama'd ready for the fake.

Edited by citsalp
FalconinPA likes this