Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrimeyKidd

Atlanta Falcons 2019 Mock Draft 1.0

9 posts in this topic

The Atlanta Falcons are sitting at 4-7 on the season so in hopes to lift your spirits I will look to the future using Fanspeak.com’s On The Clock Mock Draft Simulator. The Falcons have pressing needs at OG, OT, DL, and DB which need to be addressed soon so that the Atlanta Falcons can return to playoff contention. In the 2019 NFL Draft the Falcons will have 9 picks including the comp picks given out because of marquee free agents signing elsewhere. Using Fanspeaks mock draft I will select players based on team need and potential. The following are my picks for the Atlanta Falcons in the 2019 NFL Draft.

Subject to change based on user input.

Full link to article - https://atlsportshq.com/2018/11/29/atlanta-falcons-mock-draft-2019-1-0/

Just thought Id post this and get you guys thoughts. Enjoy the game everyone! Go Dawgs! I plan on running the simulator again after getting input. 

Edited by GrimeyKidd

We need to draft for versatility on the dline. Player who can play de and dt. And a guard and rt in the early rounds.

We should have no business drafting skill positions the first 4 rounds.

3 hours ago, RazorWing said:

We need to draft for versatility on the dline. Player who can play de and dt. And a guard and rt in the early rounds.

We should have no business drafting skill positions the first 4 rounds.

No. They need a tough "pusher" and run-stuffer. Everybody on the D-Line is already "versatile". That's the problem. They do not know what to do and there is confusion. They need a true DT Pro Bowl level talent, and not some late-round prospect any more. Quinn Williams or Ed Oliver.

KCFalcon22 and UK13 like this

My draft:

1. Raekwon Davis DT

2. Zach Allen DE/DT

3. Max Sharping OT/OG

4. Juan Thornhill CB

4(c). Richard Lawrence DT

5. Chase Claypool WR

5(c). Conner McGovern OG

6. Quadree Ollison RB

26 minutes ago, lju713 said:

Do not draft any OL. Sign them. TD is a horrible OL evaluator

Jake has looked good this year. If it’s a top pick I think we’ll be alright with going in that direction. 

lju713 likes this

5 hours ago, Rise said:

No. They need a tough "pusher" and run-stuffer. Everybody on the D-Line is already "versatile". That's the problem. They do not know what to do and there is confusion. They need a true DT Pro Bowl level talent, and not some late-round prospect any more. Quinn Williams or Ed Oliver.

Like this guy? Dexter Lawrence dt clemson

Dexter-Lawrence.jpg

dothan_birdman likes this

1 hour ago, shock said:

Jake has looked good this year. If it’s a top pick I think we’ll be alright with going in that direction. 

The DL is deep this year man. I almost want to go DL,DL, DB with the our 1st,2nd,and 3rd.

Falcons need dt and og so.... here comes a tight end and another 3rd-4th round running back. Hope there’s a shot at Ed Oliver but if not I’m taking the most pro ready olineman and thinkhard about double dipping in round two. Get tough up front, win the line, win the game.