Gold4425

Oklahoma has a good OL

15 posts in this topic

This is my first time paying close attention to their OL because we need big, mean offensive linemen but Oklahoma has some tough hombres on their OL. The F O should take a strong look.

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I am sick of Bama man. Two championships they have cost us since 2012. Let's go!!!!!

Im sick of them too....now Im hearing if Bama loses....they still getting in....

FalconinPA likes this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Im sick of them too....now Im hearing if Bama loses....they still getting in....

no surprise to me. If we win, I just hope we don't have to play them twice in a row

Oklahoma's line wont do for the Falcons culture. Need to be mobile, agile and superior practitioners of the three cone drill. Not being able to produce many reps on the bench press is also a plus with Dimitroff.

23 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

If we beat their @sses, we have to do it twice. Don't blame them, blame this system. That's why we need a real playoffs system.

RING OF HONOR likes this

Hey Fromm is good! I know the Dawgs have the highly rated frosh but the way he manages the game, his throws are rarely off he may succeed MR.

16 hours ago, Gold4425 said:

This is my first time paying close attention to their OL because we need big, mean offensive linemen but Oklahoma has some tough hombres on their OL. The F O should take a strong look.

No.

D-Line in the 1st. This is The Draft for DTs. 

No trading-down.

No more LSU Linebackers.

OG in free agency.