Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2012

Kareem Hunt = Ray Rice

255 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

This was a white lady who was apparently dropping the N bomb while telling him he wasn't ****. She was asked to leave but didn't happen. But this **** is uncalled for. Happened in February

Is there video of her calling him that? 

5 minutes ago, shc said:

Agreed. The irony here is treating it differently than if it was a dude makes it sexist. 

I definitely agree that there is a double standard. Violence against women is the “hot button” issue right now, so I understand why teams/NFL are quick to respond.

The only way his career continues is if he goes to counseling...man's up and does not make excuses and after a year or maybe 2 or he keeps himself in shape you could see a team come calling but he needs to be super duper clean moving forward

49 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Yep in Canada it okay to hit and kick a female. Glad We see things differently in the States, where laws matter. 

Freaking oh Canada! 

God, you're stupid. 

I never said what he did was OK. I just thought it'd be way worse, considering the video was titled "Kareem Hunt Brutalizes Woman".

Also, funny you mention things being "OK" in a certain country. Yours is going down the tubes, while the worst thing I have to deal with is the Prime Minister changing the national anthem to something more gender neutral. I can deal with that... at least I don't have to worry about being shot to death.

Sidecar Falcon likes this

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So what I'm seeing is a few of you guys seriously don't see an issue here. Both parties appear to be at fault but are we really approving his actions by saying this is nothing. Now it makes sense why peeps wanted Greg Hardy and Reuben Foster

I don't know the Foster situation, but as for Hardy didn't he slap up his gf and toss her on a bed of guns and say he was going to kill her? I don't know the entire Hunt story (I haven't researched it much at all), but it seems like she's a stranger to him and no significant blows were exchanged at all. Again, not OK at all and he absolutely should be punished and is a moron, but lets not pretend like he Mixon'd her. 

4 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

God, you're stupid. 

I never said what he did was OK. I just thought it'd be way worse, considering the video was titled "Kareem Hunt Brutalizes Woman".

Also, funny you mention things being "OK" in a certain country. Yours is going down the tubes, while the worst thing I have to deal with is the Prime Minister changing the national anthem to something more gender neutral. I can deal with that... at least I don't have to worry about being shot to death.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re on an American football messageboard here, pal. You two can have your spat but no need to try and put down the Red White and Blue. 

5 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

That's a clean shooting, and you're crazy if you think otherwise.

Cop may have been *******, but he gave very clear and detailed instructions. Further, it 100% looked like that guy was reaching.

You're ******* ****** if you think that

4 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re on an American football messageboard here, pal. You two can have your spat but no need to try and put down the Red White and Blue. 

I didn't say anything un-factual. The sheer fact that Americans arm themselves prove they're scared (not a great term to use, perhaps 'worrisome' or 'on-alert' is better).

From the Chiefs

“Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt. At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately.”

28 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

I didn't say anything un-factual. The sheer fact that Americans arm themselves prove they're scared (not a great term to use, perhaps 'worrisome' or 'on-alert' is better).

Pretty sure you didn't say anything factual, just opinion. Saying America is going down the tubes isn't backed up by our crime statistics. The fact that Americans arm themselves has more to do with us not relying on gov't to take care of us. 

citsalp and MoFalconsFan56 like this

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

God, you're stupid. 

And if you did get shot your health care wouldn’t cost you anything and you could get high legally.

Meanwhile racism runs rampant down here

Didnt have chance to watch this until later, seeing the headlines and outrage I was expecting him to give her a full MMA beatdown. From what I see he was trying to make her leave and she kept coming back. Up until the kick I can understand. Should have been a better decision from there for people are acting like the dude dropped kicked her in the head. Punishment deserved? Yes. Crucify the dude for life? Nah

Dude had no business in that situation... Could it have been worse? Sure, but an NFL player, a PREMIER NFL player shouldn't be anywhere near this kind of ****...

Gotta be smarter.

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So what I'm seeing is a few of you guys seriously don't see an issue here. Both parties appear to be at fault but are we really approving his actions by saying this is nothing. Now it makes sense why peeps wanted Greg Hardy and Reuben Foster

Compared to Ray Rice, Joe Mixon, T Hill, this is nothing.  Yeah he kicked her and that was bad but it wasn't full force or close to it.  That kick was nothing compared to what these other guys did.  T Hill beat up a preggo lady and her fetus,yet he is killing the league. 

6 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

I don't know the Foster situation, but as for Hardy didn't he slap up his gf and toss her on a bed of guns and say he was going to kill her? I don't know the entire Hunt story (I haven't researched it much at all), but it seems like she's a stranger to him and no significant blows were exchanged at all. Again, not OK at all and he absolutely should be punished and is a moron, but lets not pretend like he Mixon'd her. 

3 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

Compared to Ray Rice, Joe Mixon, T Hill, this is nothing.  Yeah he kicked her and that was bad but it wasn't full force or close to it.  That kick was nothing compared to what these other guys did.  T Hill beat up a preggo lady and her fetus,yet he is killing the league. 

I feel sorry for your female companions 

like I said yesterday, both parties at fault. One he should have never gotten that upset to go out into the hall after her. 2 he should have never shoved her. 3 she shouldn’t have slapped him. 4 he should have never turned into the hulk after he was slapped after he initiated contact with her first. 5 when he pushed the other guy, the other guy should have attempted to avoid knocking the girl into the wall but it appears he intentionally put a small amount of extra force behind pushing her into the wall. 6 there was another guy in a white shirt in Hunts party who runs over to snatch another girls phone away, clearly to make sure the truth doesn’t leak out 7 both parties lied to the police. 8 Hunt lied to his boss. 

I never once said this was similar to any other situation but end of the day there is no reason whatsoever for a man to put his hands on a female in a violent manner. The stupid part to me is that all across every single comment section everyone is only acknowledging the kick, which was not brutal by any means. No one is acknowledging him angrily shoving her before she slaps him. If she was throwing slurs at him, he should have been smart and left the situation alone. Why these athletes become extremely stupid during these moments, lord only knows. He’s been in the league long enough and has seen enough to know better. 

Even if she was a hooker that wouldn’t put out, just don’t pay her and carry on if the other girls are. It’s not that complicated 

The video @Sidecar Falcon posted wasn’t detailed enough. This is what actually happened. Like I said above, both clearly in the wrong. Seeing people say she slapped him first then he kicked her, they are dead wrong. Clearly he had some bad intentions and she should be lucky people were there to restrain him. If you can’t handle the liquor, leave the **** alone 

3 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

You are so right yet here we are.  Doesn't matter whether it was better or worse than others, every player in the league (and pretty much everywhere else #MeeToo) already knows that if you have a woman suggestion you beat on her in 2018, you're in a bad place.  Everyone in the league knows that if there is a video of said beating, you're probably done.  He set in motion the events that have taken place when he decided to go in the hallway and confront a trashy 19-year old groupie.  He should have consulted Cris Carter on having a fall guy in his crew to handle such business. 

1 minute ago, Monolith2001 said:

You are so right yet here we are.  Doesn't matter whether it was better or worse than others, every player in the league (and pretty much everywhere else #MeeToo) already knows that if you have a woman suggestion you beat on her in 2018, you're in a bad place.  Everyone in the league knows that if there is a video of said beating, you're probably done.  He set in motion the events that have taken place when he decided to go in the hallway and confront a trashy 19-year old groupie.  He should have consulted Cris Carter on having a fall guy in his crew to handle such business. 

He should have just left it alone and never touched her. He comes out much better if he’s just arguing. She probably doesn’t even slap him if he doesn’t shove her. Who knows. The guy tried to keep them separated but Hunt was the aggressor first. These dumb *** pampered athletes. What’s more telling is how his friend snatched the phone from the other girl knowing she was gonna leak it yet we completely forget every hotel has cameras all throughout. 

The biggest head scratcher is why law enforcement didn’t ask to see the footage after finding out he played for the Chiefs and how in the **** does TMZ get access over the NFL. 

Monolith2001 and isproab like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

He should have just left it alone and never touched her. He comes out much better if he’s just arguing. She probably doesn’t even slap him if he doesn’t shove her. Who knows. The guy tried to keep them separated but Hunt was the aggressor first. These dumb *** pampered athletes. What’s more telling is how his friend snatched the phone from the other girl knowing she was gonna leak it yet we completely forget every hotel has cameras all throughout. 

The biggest head scratcher is why law enforcement didn’t ask to see the footage after finding out he played for the Chiefs and how in the **** does TMZ get access over the NFL. 

Lot of black eyes for everyone.  Hunt should not have gone out there and owns this.  That young lady obviously was escalating as well.  NFL had to know all this so they once again find themselves mansplaining inaction for another beaten woman.  Oddly enough I think the only folks who got it right are the police.  When you have a bunch of folks brawling and strangers in a misunderstanding, I think you separate, restore order, get the stories and write the report, no need haul people off unless there are serious injuries or a clear aggressor or ongoing threat.

IndiscreetGeek likes this

4 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Lot of black eyes for everyone.  Hunt should not have gone out there and owns this.  That young lady obviously was escalating as well.  NFL had to know all this so they once again find themselves mansplaining inaction for another beaten woman.  Oddly enough I think the only folks who got it right are the police.  When you have a bunch of folks brawling and strangers in a misunderstanding, I think you separate, restore order, get the stories and write the report, no need haul people off unless there are serious injuries or a clear aggressor or ongoing threat.

All parties were drunk... This isn't a big deal.