Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2012

Kareem Hunt = Ray Rice

255 posts in this topic

Just now, JeffAtl said:

Would this thread be more insightful if we talked about the incident and not about each other?

what are you really trying to say 

59 minutes ago, caponine said:

but that wasnt what we were talking about

It's relevant when someone makes a comparison by showing a justified police homicide involving a white man and saying "It happens to us too".

It doesnt compare to the cop in SC shooting a kid in the back, or that boy that was shot on a rooftop earlier this week.

Faithful Falcon likes this

58 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

It's relevant when someone makes a comparison by showing a justified police homicide involving a white man and saying "It happens to us too".

It doesnt compare to the cop in SC shooting a kid in the back, or that boy that was shot on a rooftop earlier this week.

ohhh mybad thats my fault, i read your post wrong

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It was a done deal once their official site offered to exchange Hunt’s jerseys for free 

Didn’t see that 

2 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

She dropped the N bomb? Why not have one of his groupies punt her across the room on his behalf? 

The thing I don't like about this is there is zero accountability on the females part. She could have lit his car on fire and got like a $7 fine.

But you have to know better. Especially when you are that much in the public eye and having young men looking up to you.

BINGO. I'm glad the MeToo mess has blown over. Athletes and celebs were the only targets. Randy at Home Depot is not getting MeToo'd because there's no story in that.

This whole movement should have started after Brock Turner got 3 months instead of being thrown under the jail.

If you have any type of assets, watch yourself.

Pacific_Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

I'd sign him.

Are we not going to address how she swung on him? Dude went overboard with the kicking, but that was it.

That was enough...

6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

That was enough...

A 23-year old running back averaging nearly 5 yards a carry is on the FA market for a bad decision and a worse decision inviting a groupie to his hotel room for one of his boys.

He'll get another shot somewhere.

Not sure if his career is over, but it wouldn't shock me. I'd say he's done at least through next year, and even then it would take a lot of rehabilitating his image, doing outreach for domestic violence awareness groups, etc. And let's not forget he had another incident where he punched a man. 

No clue how some in this thread really thought nothing would happen. What world/year are you living in?

FalconsIn2012 likes this