Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2012

Kareem Hunt = Ray Rice

255 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It's interesting that everybody is focused on how Goodell handles it, but nobody has mentioned that zero charges were filed? What about how the police handled it? I thought that blacks were treated so unfairly by the cops? Not saying that isn't the case sometimes, but maybe it's not as widespread as you've been told? 

I cant believe you just said this bs, until youre in our shoes. You can’t say anything. Lol a black security guard who was doing his job and was killed by cops. The female officer in texas that broke into a black man’s house and shot him and they tried to not charge her but there was too much backlash from it. Another teen was killed by cops for no reason he was unarmed, he was shot 20 times. Its definitely widespread. A teen from chicago , he was walking away from officers when they shot him. Like cmon man. Think before you say something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, caponine said:

I cant believe you just said this bs, until youre in our shoes. You can’t say anything. Lol a black security guard who was doing his job and was killed by cops. The female officer in texas that broke into a black man’s house and shot him and they tried to not charge her but there was too much backlash from it. Another teen was killed by cops for no reason he was unarmed, he was shot 20 times. Its definitely widespread. A teen from chicago , he was walking away from officers when they shot him. Like cmon man. Think before you say something

Good post, but I think you are wasting your time. The fact that he came out of his mouth with this bull**** is how I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Good post, but I think you are wasting your time. The fact that he came out of his mouth with this bull**** is how I know.

Agreed, i was just surprised that he said that. I didnt really think anyone on here was like that..  it’s disappointing tbh. but i fully agree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, caponine said:

I cant believe you just said this bs, until youre in our shoes. You can’t say anything. Lol a black security guard who was doing his job and was killed by cops. The female officer in texas that broke into a black man’s house and shot him and they tried to not charge her but there was too much backlash from it. Another teen was killed by cops for no reason he was unarmed, he was shot 20 times. Its definitely widespread. A teen from chicago , he was walking away from officers when they shot him. Like cmon man. Think before you say something

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story,amp.html

 

Happens to us too man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so it looks like the altercation took place in a Cleveland hotel. The police were called and did not persue charges. The woman did not press charges. The DA had the tape and also did not persue charges. The cheifs were notified whether by Hunt, the police, or Hunt's agent. Since charges were not filed the team did not go after any discpline on Hunt. They may or may not have notified the league, but either way no one seemed concerned about the incident until today.

Probably nothing will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Ok so it looks like the altercation took place in a Cleveland hotel. The police were called and did not persue charges. The woman did not press charges. The DA had the tape and also did not persue charges. The cheifs were notified whether by Hunt, the police, or Hunt's agent. Since charges were not filed the team did not go after any discpline on Hunt. They may or may not have notified the league, but either way no one seemed concerned about the incident until today.

Probably nothing will happen.

He is done for the next 18 months at least.  Chiefs already sent him home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

He is done for the next 18 months at least.  Chiefs already sent him home.

Well that's a start. The chiefs should have dealt with this before the season. Considering the slowness at which the league investigates I would be surprised if they do something before the end of the season.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jesus said:

Well that's a start. The chiefs should have dealt with this before the season. Considering the slowness at which the league investigates I would be surprised if they do something before the end of the season.

The Chiefs have a history of dealing firmly with running backs and domestic violence 

Jesus likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

So what I'm seeing is a few of you guys seriously don't see an issue here. Both parties appear to be at fault but are we really approving his actions by saying this is nothing. Now it makes sense why peeps wanted Greg Hardy and Reuben Foster

Makes no damm sense!  Man shouldn’t hit a woman.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

The Chiefs have a history of dealing firmly with running backs and domestic violence 

The league is not going to let another Ray Rice PR failure happen again. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Foolish Mentality. Do like LeBron. Get a a woman that makes you better. One that's gonna be there through thick and thin. A real woman. These fools go out and get a woman that does whatever they want. As soon as she gets tired and says something, he nuts the **** up.

She was clearly for the homies and the clout lol this was not a woman he was trying to take to moms lol

Faithful Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SMH at trying to come up with reasons to blame the woman on this. 

She was racist....

he didn’t kick her as hard as he could have....

you people are ******* ignorant!

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caponine said:

not as much though, i cant remember a time where i heard that tbh. 

How do you know? Do you really think every incident gets reported or is played on the news? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

How do you know? Do you really think every incident gets reported or is played on the news? 

Example: these terrible and tragic mass shootings that happen, what happens ?? they shoot at cops but are still taken in alive and peacefully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

That's a clean shooting, and you're crazy if you think otherwise.

 

Cop may have been *******, but he gave very clear and detailed instructions. Further, it 100% looked like that guy was reaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

That's a clean shooting, and you're crazy if you think otherwise.

 

Cop may have been *******, but he gave very clear and detailed instructions. Further, it 100% looked like that guy was reaching.

but that wasnt what we were talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

This was a white lady who was apparently dropping the N bomb while telling him he wasn't ****. She was asked to leave but didn't happen. But this **** is uncalled for. Happened in February

She dropped the N bomb? Why not have one of his groupies punt her across the room on his behalf? 

The thing I don't like about this is there is zero accountability on the females part. She could have lit his car on fire and got like a $7 fine.

But you have to know better. Especially when you are that much in the public eye and having young men looking up to you.

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

Agreed, i was just surprised that he said that. I didnt really think anyone on here was like that..  it’s disappointing tbh. but i fully agree with you

Would this thread be more insightful if we talked about the incident and not about each other?

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites